I found this on YT and thought it sounded pretty nice so I thought I'd share

u thought it sounded nice....r u a....no u cant be..lets forget u brought up this song ae and just pretend it was some tec9 or acdc u just showed us

Red light rev ya engines..light goes green u take off, petal to the floor.I take it slow but some how seem to catch up with u at he next red.So u think u can do it again.light goes green you stall..i put my foot down just to show u what fast really looks like :)

unless you have video proof, that probably didn't happen. it'd be hard to shake your windshield on 200 RMS.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Agreed full of shit and with this song....what a.... Don't even have to say it u know what word I was going to use and it had nothing to so with being straight

Red light rev ya engines..light goes green u take off, petal to the floor.I take it slow but some how seem to catch up with u at he next red.So u think u can do it again.light goes green you stall..i put my foot down just to show u what fast really looks like :)

This songs kind of old news.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

I have 2 12's on just 200 rms and i flexed a gas station window with this track!

:yahoo:

:bsflag:

I used to have two 12" Kicker Comps on a Kicker 300 watt amp and could "vibrate" building windows from around 30 feet away, windows down. Wasn't any kind of real flex, you could just hear the window vibrating if you were inside the building. Maybe he was parked right next to the window and/or used bad wording with "flexing". Either way I wouldn't call BS off the top.