Finally Got A Job, But Not Car Audio Related

Hey peeps well I don't know if some of yall remember me talking about getting a job at a car audio shop and it fell through and that I wasn't even on a application. Well I kept on going back to Moe's cause I wanted to work there cause all the hott chicks that work there and that come into eat. Well I started yesterday and worked 5:00 to 10:00 at $6.00 an hour which is better then no money. Well I am starting out keeping the dining room clean, cleaning trays, salsa bar stocked and drink bar stocked. Then at the end of the night I have to do dishes which is crazy at all the stuff that comes back at once and they said it wasn't even busy :blink:. What can any of you guys tell me about food business work and will I get used to it cause it was ok from like 5:00 to 8:00 and then after that it got crazy for me LOL, a guy mike who I know was training me at the end of the day on dishes and the back so he helped me some.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

congrat's on the new job!don't eat too many of them home weckers.......yummmmm!!!!!

HAHAHAAH YEAH I forgot to say I get a free meal anything on the menue and I got the billy boreua and at the end I got a homewrecker FTW LOL People said ill get tired of the food, but I don't think so Queso is the SHIT

:) :) :):rolleyes::huh::rolleyes:

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

wow they arent paying you crap you start at $7/hr here at hyvee or walmart or any place like that

Yeah I know, but its right up the street from where I live and its better then nothing. I hope to get a raise her in a month or two probably 50 cent though LOL

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

BUY COMFORTABLE NON-SLIP SHOES!!!!! TRUST me you'll want them LOL

I wore some old shoes I have and they seemed to grip the wet floor fine Ill probably use them for awhile.

LOL

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

wow they arent paying you crap you start at $7/hr here at hyvee or walmart or any place like that

Where you from? Hy Vee is mainly only in Iowa and surrounding states... You start $7.25 at Hy Vee now, I started at $6.20 but min wage went up haha o and congrats zach

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals