Finally Got A Job, But Not Car Audio Related

gongrats bro! everyone needs to work in food service once in their life ftw! about those dishes..... you need to get you a routine! figure out the best way to get that shit done.... especialy before you work a buisy shift!!! :blink:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i wAit tables now, and its ok...GOOD money but stressful working with people.

Just amke friends with evrybody, and theyll show u tricks to keep up.

Eventually youll have your own way of doing things and itll be a breeze, even in friday nights when the dishes pile up.

Congrats on the job bro

Lets Go Ski

I worked in the food business and the key to my success was to make all the little tasks seem fun as if you were playing a game. Also get super jacked up on energy drinks before you go in...time will fly by. :D

And always keep in mind that all mighty dollar. During the job I would often just keep repeating to myself that I gotta get paid. I gotta get Mine.

Edited by JustinT

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

Yeah I know, but its right up the street from where I live and its better then nothing. I hope to get a raise her in a month or two probably 50 cent though LOL

Try to be a busser?! Always take care of the people, the people you work with that is. Espcially for busser and dishes, the server's rely on you, the more they come to appreciate that you are there the more money B) $$ they will want to give you.(that doesn't always work though, ppl are greedy too)

good luck! congrats!

Gately Girl

www.gatelyaudio.com

I love the food business. I'm going to start job hunting today. It's stressful, and you feel super relieved when you get off, but you definitely get used to it, and you start to have fun with it.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Thanks guys some of the stuff you told me will help me I guess Ill get used to it and that Ill have to get a routine. Well my first paycheck will be on next friday and it will be probably around 90 bucks for a 15 hour work week.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"