Need advice dealing with neighborhood vandal

pull the pins out of his tires. let all the air out and tape them to his windsheild.

its a special tool you gotta buy. but hell its funny. just do it everyday takes about 3 seconds to take one out.

I have many valve stem valve removers. My dad used to race motorcycles and each of out dortbikes has one on it. This is another I've HEAVILY considered. It doesn't seem too illegal to me. I didn't really damage anything but i think technically it would be vandalism.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

pull the pins out of his tires. let all the air out and tape them to his windsheild.

its a special tool you gotta buy. but hell its funny. just do it everyday takes about 3 seconds to take one out.

I have many valve stem valve removers. My dad used to race motorcycles and each of out dortbikes has one on it. This is another I've HEAVILY considered. It doesn't seem too illegal to me. I didn't really damage anything but i think technically it would be vandalism.

its not vandalism.

your in no way ruining the integrity of the car. your not stealing.

basically same concept as having your dog shit in their yard everyday. the cops are not going to arrest for that.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

how would the catch you tho..it funny if you do only 2, 1 front left 1 back right, as they try put air in them just blows right back out lol

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Go talk with his parents. If that fails go down to the sheriffs office and have a talk with him. this is all free and is a good place to start.

Id tell the cop your concerned about him steeling stuff. ask if one of his officers can drive through the neighborhood once in awhile.

Then wash your hands of the little cock sucker and watch nature take its course.

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

You gotta follow him somewhere and then pull them out lol.

My biggest concern is the little prick retaliating and slashing my tires or something. But if that happened I would go whoop his ass. I look at it like this. Whatever i do I have to be prepared for the same. Whether he knows it's me or not I have expressed my feelings towards him to him on numerous occasions. He knows he's a little bastard cuz I told him so.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

You gotta follow him somewhere and then pull them out lol.

My biggest concern is the little prick retaliating and slashing my tires or something. But if that happened I would go whoop his ass. I look at it like this. Whatever i do I have to be prepared for the same. Whether he knows it's me or not I have expressed my feelings towards him to him on numerous occasions. He knows he's a little bastard cuz I told him so.

LMAO, THIS!!! lol.gif

You could always put a few male cats and 1 female cat in his car. put some of that skunk pheromone all over his driveway and car so it becomes the skunk hump club.

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

After the fight with my brother my dad wet down and talked to the parents and recorded the whole conversation. They defend their son til no end and got very aggressive towards my dad, who is no small guy 6' and was about 280 then and not too fat. The parents are no help. But the police have been called on many occasions with no response. I'm not saying they aren't doing their job because I know the are busy.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

Archived