Need advice dealing with neighborhood vandal

To start, I'm looking for a CIVIL SOLUTION. Dont post some way to retaliate by vandalizing his stuff. As much as I want to beat his ass or mess with his car I do have control over those feelings.

Anyways there's a little jackass who lives in my neighborhood that always speeds thru with his system pounding and nobody likes this. He lives with his parents, a senior in high school parents bought him an older BMW hatchback and he thinks it's hot shit. Apparently he drifts it and has had it in a body shop 3 times for repairs. He's in the middle of a family of prolly 8 kids. I swear his parents make babies just for the tax break. They're all a bunch of assholes.

The kid has egged my house and my car. He has vandalized the park across the street from my house. He and some friends took it upon themselves to collect pumpkins from the neighborhood and smash them at the park. He apparantly was blowing stuff up too. There were two explosions and one set off my buddy's alarm. Which is surprising considering his shock sensor isn't very sensitive. I'm just sick of this kid and am ready to teach him a lesson. But I need a solution that will get the message across without getting me in trouble. He is a minor.

Please give me some advice guys. I'm sooo sick of this little bastard. Everyone says he's gonna get his someday, well I'm done waiting for that day.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

gather up proof. security camera for videos. lure him in with "don't egg my house" or something like that. once you have videos, show it to the police. get his ass busted. and then he's out of your hair.

evidence my friend, evidence.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Try being nice, earn his trust and then offer him help to make his system "louder". Tell him that taking the fuse out of his power cable and replacing it with a screw doubles the power.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

fly me there, i bash kid,fly me home

can't get me im in another country LOL

but ill agree with evidence, maybe if got cousins ect who his age, tell them to teach him..

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

pull the pins out of his tires. let all the air out and tape them to his windsheild.

its a special tool you gotta buy. but hell its funny. just do it everyday takes about 3 seconds to take one out.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

Honestly Hollywood I've seriously debated laying s bunch of 2" drywall screws pointing into his tires and when he goes the all go in. I know evidence is my friend but I have no money for a security system. He prolly wouldn't be an issue to me if he hadn't gotten into a fight with my younger brother. I was so pissed when i heard about that my dad had to stand by the door to keep me from leaving the house. Granted the fight ended because my brother busted his nose (I pride myself on my brothers ability as all we ever do is wrestle). But no one messes with your siblings. Those with brothers n sisters understand. Especially if you're older

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Archived