Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi peeps,

Im looking to subscribe to car audio magazines that could post overseas to UK?

Can anyone suggest the best and give contact details.

Cheers

I know car audio and electronics is pretty much this biggest... it is what I get.

http://www.caraudiomag.com/

^^that is their website might have some info on if they have distributors overseas or not...

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Posted

thats what i was gonna recommend. Theyre a big company, Primedia, so if any US car mags would ship over seas it'd probably be them

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!

Posted
I know car audio and electronics is pretty much this biggest... it is what I get.

http://www.caraudiomag.com/

^^that is their website might have some info on if they have distributors overseas or not...

Evertime I try to load there website my computer crashes, Is the site down, does anybody else have this problem?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1483 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...