Verizon's BIG 3 this month (Droid RAZR, HTC ReZound, Samsung Galaxy Nexus) who's getting one?

I just got home from getting the Razr, so far I am pretty impressed with it. Blows my old Droid X out of the water (even on it's best days all ROM'd up with 0% blur). I asked the guy at the store about the Nexus, he said they have no clue when they are going to release it, I told him if they do before my return policy is up (got all the way till Jan. 15th or something crazy), I may be back in there exchanging haha

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I've had my RAZR for about 2 weeks now. I absolutley love the phone. Upgraded from the OG Droid. Loved that phone as well and am keeping it as a backup. I've already rooted my RAZR just for some extra access, I have not changed the ROM on it yet though. Even if the Nexus lives up to the hype I WILL NOT be getting the phone (have 2 other upgrades available on my plan) I absolutely do not like the feel of Samsung phones. To me they feel cheap and easily breakable. I do miss the weight of my OG Droid, but the feather like feeling of the RAZR is awesome at the same time.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

I just got home from getting the Razr, so far I am pretty impressed with it. Blows my old Droid X out of the water (even on it's best days all ROM'd up with 0% blur). I asked the guy at the store about the Nexus, he said they have no clue when they are going to release it, I told him if they do before my return policy is up (got all the way till Jan. 15th or something crazy), I may be back in there exchanging haha

thats a good idea, as i have the droid x right now.. got a buddy that has a nexus waiting so i could do a side by side comparo with him. and if the nexus isn't out by jan 15th i don't want it anyway haha. i've been waiting too long.

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Some stores have it already. Just are not allowed to release it. Was scheduled to be released on the 9th but was for some reason delayed.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

I've had my RAZR for about 2 weeks now. I absolutley love the phone. Upgraded from the OG Droid. Loved that phone as well and am keeping it as a backup. I've already rooted my RAZR just for some extra access, I have not changed the ROM on it yet though.

I'm also rooted and got CWR installed, just waiting for the devs or somebody to get ahold of the fastboot files so we can start flashing stuff.

Talking about flashing stuff, DroidTh3ory just booted ICS on the Razr yesterday. On twitter he said he was working out some bugs on it.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Archived