Verizon's BIG 3 this month (Droid RAZR, HTC ReZound, Samsung Galaxy Nexus) who's getting one?

first off is the Droid RAZR this friday, going to be released 11/11/11 @ 11:11AM.

the phone's got good looks & looks to be able to take a beatin'(including some liquid).. although has a non-removable battery.

then on the 14th is the HTC ReZound, successor to the Thunderbolt. fastest of the new phones & first US phone to support "beats by dre"(even includes dre headphones)...

last is the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, which is still rumored to available black friday... will have the biggest screen of any phone(4.65") and include the new Android 'Ice Cream Sandwhich' operating system... although as with the apple phones, no microSD support.

anyone planning on getting one of them?

oh and if you're concerned about ICS(ice cream sandwhich), don't be as both the RAZR & ReZound are getting upgrades to it + if you are into the ROM scene there'll be ICS roms in no time for all 3 phones.

I want to get the Nexus, the screen looks ridiculous at the high of a resolution.

Sad to think that these new phones are faster than the computer I bought 10 years ago <_<

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

I want to get the Nexus, the screen looks ridiculous at the high of a resolution.

Sad to think that these new phones are faster than the computer I bought 10 years ago <_<

hell, back in 08' i bought this Toshiba laptop that was a dual-core 1.6GHz w/ 1GB RAM...

and that ReZound phone is dual-core 1.5GHz w/ 1GB RAM.

im getting the nexus, just waiting on sammy/google and vzw to get their act together on the launch

1969 Chevy Chevelle

20/22" staggered Bonspeed Huntingtons wrapped in Nitto INVO's

Mechman 250amp cs144 alt w/AVBM

Kinetik 1800 main battery/Kinetik 2400 in the trunk

Pioneer AVH-3200dvd Headunit

(2) sets of Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine components up front

(2) DD 3512's d4 coils

Sundown sax100.4 component amp

Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp

5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz

MY BUILD

• 1 month later...

still waiting on the nexus :(

This. Wasn't impressed with the rezound. Just a beefy incredible IMO.

I want to compare the razr and nexus before I choose. Hopefully this coming week

indeed. i'm in the same boat. razr vs nexus.

i just hope it comes out soon...

http://www.pcworld.com/article/245992/google_wallet_may_become_battleground.html

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Archived