#1 rule is to keep it clean. The best acne medication I have ever used is 10% Benzoyl Peroxide, although Salicylic acid based solutions work great too. Don't be fooled by brand names either, just read the back of the package and see what the active ingredient is and buy the cheapest one :)

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

• 4 years later...

daily shower, wash ur face when u wake up and before u go to bed, might sound gay but my sister talked me into doing a mask the other day and my god it felt good lol, chocolate is the worst acne giver ive ever seen, dont touch ur face, i just use a bar of soap to wash my face then use my sister moisturiser to put moisture back in cuz the soap makes ur skin dry

o n a trick is.. wash ur face with warm water rinse with warm water then splash cold water on ur face. hot water opens pours so u get dirt n shit out cold water will close em back up

Edited by HotRodHam

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

I don't use anything, I solve my acne problem the old fashion way my mom taught me. Just gently compress the pimple with both fingers, don't hurt it with like your finger nails or something,cause you'll get holes on your face, then do it till it pops, and then after you're done, just wash your face. I sometimes use Cetaphil to help with that.

Oh yeah, avoid junk food if you can also.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

I don't use anything, I solve my acne problem the old fashion way my mom taught me. Just gently compress the pimple with both fingers, don't hurt it with like your finger nails or something,cause you'll get holes on your face, then do it till it pops, and then after you're done, just wash your face. I sometimes use Cetaphil to help with that.

For fuck sake dont listen to this guy, all that does is give you acne scarring, and that does not go away.

I did a year or two back, but I didn't want to use any medication as your stuck on it for years, so I cut all the bad shit out of my diet like crisps biscuits chocolate, any fizzy drinks etc. Started drinking 1/2 gal to a gallon of water a day and lots of orange juice. That along with a lot of exercise and weight training and I havent looked back.

IMO your better off finding what makes your skin bad rather than taking medication, you are going to be using it till whenever your skin feels like stopping being all oily, and that could be up into your early 20`s, aswell as that, if for some reason you cant take it your skin will be fucked. It'll break out again. Better off cutting out the cause naturally tbh.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

For fuck sake dont listen to this guy, all that does is give you acne scarring, and that does not go away.

I did a year or two back, but I didn't want to use any medication as your stuck on it for years, so I cut all the bad shit out of my diet like crisps biscuits chocolate, any fizzy drinks etc. Started drinking 1/2 gal to a gallon of water a day and lots of orange juice. That along with a lot of exercise and weight training and I havent looked back.

IMO your better off finding what makes your skin bad rather than taking medication, you are going to be using it till whenever your skin feels like stopping being all oily, and that could be up into your early 20`s, aswell as that, if for some reason you cant take it your skin will be fucked. It'll break out again. Better off cutting out the cause naturally tbh.

You have to do it carefully, and I have no scarring whatsoever on my face :/ but if you're not gonna do it carefully, yes you will have scars

Though, exercise and proper diet helps a lot, I have to agree.

Edited by Omega5002

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

whats up with bumping all these old ass threads... 5 years old. the op is 24 now haha

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I just came to notice that lol

Then the guy probably got rid of his acne problem a long time ago. Though, I always recommend product, but I only told my method cause I'm lazy and hate having to put stuff on my face :shrug:

Edited by Omega5002

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

hasent been online in like 3 years either sooo...... your newly found advice is going unseen. failsauce lol

I had no idea the OP was the only person on this forum with acne who might find this useful. Now that's some failsauce.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift