AutoRama 2012

ALPINE408

The show in sac was the best one so far for me. Idk his name but the dude with the 4 btls in the white blazer was sick as fuck! This year I had the chance to get more demos than last year. Fucking dope. Rustys astro was nasty as well! It was good meeting you rust!

thats justin.. and his blazer is nasty.. I cant wait for the show up here in march. Hes rebuilding one of the guys hoe's up here as well.. flat wall just like his at the b pillar off 4 sundown 3500Ds.. he will be at autorama next year..

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

I sat in the chamber of Rusty's van.. crushed my ribs, literally, but I didn't tap :D

6900339713_833e1fe2c5_b.jpg

6900341435_c05d60b8e1_b.jpg

6900342089_544231d11a_b.jpg

6900342495_d4fe1c9a69_b.jpg

6900342965_7db9518bf6_b.jpg

6900343423_0ba9a688a3_b.jpg

6900344429_e819c1601d_b.jpg

6900345285_1c7b06100f_b.jpg

6900346827_b3f960434d_b.jpg

I'll have to edit the videos I got of the Blazer tomorrow.. I might post up a teaser tonight but I am exhausted.. Long day!

Lots of demos

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Looks like fun. I will be there tomorrow. Backs been good lately, I should be able to stand around on my feet for a few hrs

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

funniest thing i heard all day. " this aint nothing but a grown folks medical grade cigarette " lmmfao. wont say who it came from but bout 5 of us know. hilarious. see u fucks tomorrow

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

funniest thing i heard all day. " this aint nothing but a grown folks medical grade cigarette " lmmfao. wont say who it came from but bout 5 of us know. hilarious. see u fucks tomorrow

:rofl: I have an idea.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

For me personaly this has been the best autorama in years. Lots of cars and a lot of loud systems. I got a few demos yesterday and they were intense. I Got to meet a lot of people but next time if you see me and your from SMD drop a screen name on me so I know. I enjoy putting faces with names.

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

Archived