Sonic Electronix

What's your price range? I'd say look into Crescendo or AQ amps. Or look in the for sale section here, lots of good deals rolling through there right now.

really dont want to spend more than $800-1000. honestly. since i am going to use it for dd on and not comp.

you can get a AQ amp AQ2200D for $430.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

You had mentioned adding a second 2500.1 later on down the line. On 2 subs?!?? If you want daily like you say, not a lot of guys are bumping on 5K daily. And more than likely since those amps put out more like 3200-3300, that's 6000-6500. Do some more research before deciding what you like on paper. Listen to some good systems on different power ranges, over and over, and THEN make your decision about what equipment you want. Do you currently have or have HAD a system that's extreme? Do you have the install skills to complete such a build?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Go with aq. Best bang for the buck man.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

You had mentioned adding a second 2500.1 later on down the line. On 2 subs?!?? If you want daily like you say, not a lot of guys are bumping on 5K daily. And more than likely since those amps put out more like 3200-3300, that's 6000-6500. Do some more research before deciding what you like on paper. Listen to some good systems on different power ranges, over and over, and THEN make your decision about what equipment you want. Do you currently have or have HAD a system that's extreme? Do you have the install skills to complete such a build?

yes, i just sold my 7 series with 2 solo x 12's in it, was a custom box. that had 2 kicker 2500.1 amps on that. factory alt, and extra agm battery. never had a problem with it or voltage. just no trunk space..lol.. so now i have a wagon, i have more room.the solo x's were great for bass but when it came down to dubstep or techno it couldn't keep up with the notes.