Sonic Electronix

Everyone I know hates systems what should I do??

Do what makes you happy bro...JUST be RESPECTFUL to ur parents and people around you who may not care for it and you will be fine

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I was in a similiar situation. My mom and dad taught me growing up that if I wanted something bad enough, I would save my money for it so I would appreciate it more as my own. Now that I have saved my money, I'm ordering a Sundown SA-8D4, and my mom won't even speak to me! Kinda backfired on her if you ask me =@

Quote from my mom as of yesterday:

"I don't see why you want all that thumping and attracting attention of people who want to break into it and steal it all! It's a waste of money and it's stupid!"

My response:

"I don't see why you spend your child support money on PoGo games, beer, and cigarettes! It's a waste of money and it's stupid!"

:lol:

win

Car: 1995 Jeep XJ Cherokee Sport 4.0L (2wd)

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-P5000dvd

Front Doors: blown stock

Rear Doors: blown stock

High amp: none (for now)

Subs: 12" Kicker L7 D4

Sub amp: JL Audio 500/1v2

Wiring: Stinger Pro

Speaker wire: Stinger 12g

Im convinced that telling people its something you love to do is damn near worthless cuz they won't believe you. You have to show them you love to do it. Then naturally, they'll realize you meant what you said.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Just buy (2) SMD 18"s and call it a day. :)

Working on my first car audio build ever!

Currently have:

- 1996 Lexus LS400 sedan

- Diablo Hellfire Proto Amplifier

- (2) 12" Fi Bl Subwoofers

- Vented subwoofer enclosure from Perfect Soundz

- Installed by Perfect Soundz

Needs:

- Battery: probably XS Power 12V 2400

- "The Big 3"

They will get over it.

This. My parents used to think it was dumb, now some times they will show up at events and they actually started to like it... just not loud like me lol.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

who cares what anyone else likes, do what you like. i have spent 3500+ on my system and i still don't have batteries and i'm happy, better than 2 grams of meth or wasting it i love car audio so i don't care what i spend to be honest it just makes me work harder.

Yeah I actually checked the price on 2 they re like 950 each that is ok with me but then the total for them to be shipped to aus was like 4,500 so eventually I may order some but not for my first build I have to have something to look forward to :)

I Am Never Wrong, Just Often Mistaken......

Yeah I actually checked the price on 2 they re like 950 each that is ok with me but then the total for them to be shipped to aus was like 4,500 so eventually I may order some but not for my first build I have to have something to look forward to :)

I Am Never Wrong, Just Often Mistaken......

Yeah, I know my mom hates systems and it's probably because she hasn't heard a real one (used to all my friend's two-bit systems), but moms are moms. I explained to my mom why I love audio so much and I think she understands now. The feeling I get after months of saving money, building the box, setting gains, running wiring, tuning everything correctly, and hearing it all in the end is a feeling I can't replace with anything else. Pride, commitment, euphoria, and many other emotions piled up into one just can't be replace for me.

It could be a lot worse, I'm sure no mother wants to see her kid sticking himself/herself with needles and bugging out for a couple days on end. AUDIO IS MY ANTI-DRUG! :woot:

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200