roscoe1129 Posted November 11, 2011 Report Posted November 11, 2011 I'd rock one on my shifter.... my arms are too hairy to wear the rubber bracelets.... tearin the shit outta my hair..... Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
g6ryder Posted November 11, 2011 Author Report Posted November 11, 2011 Im in for some. Id like to get some for those who want them on my team. www.wooferwarehouse.com
g6ryder Posted November 11, 2011 Author Report Posted November 11, 2011 I'd rock one on my shifter.... my arms are too hairy to wear the rubber bracelets.... tearin the shit outta my hair..... Really? I never thought that would cause a problem lol www.wooferwarehouse.com
g6ryder Posted November 11, 2011 Author Report Posted November 11, 2011 Also i might add they will be made in the U.S. none of that Chinese BS. LOL www.wooferwarehouse.com
roscoe1129 Posted November 11, 2011 Report Posted November 11, 2011 I'd rock one on my shifter.... my arms are too hairy to wear the rubber bracelets.... tearin the shit outta my hair..... Really? I never thought that would cause a problem lol yeah really gets on my nerves when I am shoving my arm up a seat that I am recovering with leather and the shit rolls up my arm and tears the hair out..... Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Hellbound Train Posted November 11, 2011 Report Posted November 11, 2011 Im looking for new stuff for the team. Not only shirts but small things like that would be good. Something to cover everyones tastes for accessories.
HatersGonnaHate Posted November 11, 2011 Report Posted November 11, 2011 I'd rock one on my shifter.... my arms are too hairy to wear the rubber bracelets.... tearin the shit outta my hair..... Really? I never thought that would cause a problem lol yeah really gets on my nerves when I am shoving my arm up a seat that I am recovering with leather and the shit rolls up my arm and tears the hair out..... I can vouch for that. Shit sucks lol. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
g6ryder Posted November 11, 2011 Author Report Posted November 11, 2011 I'd rock one on my shifter.... my arms are too hairy to wear the rubber bracelets.... tearin the shit outta my hair..... Really? I never thought that would cause a problem lol yeah really gets on my nerves when I am shoving my arm up a seat that I am recovering with leather and the shit rolls up my arm and tears the hair out..... Ouch man! www.wooferwarehouse.com
g6ryder Posted November 11, 2011 Author Report Posted November 11, 2011 Im looking for new stuff for the team. Not only shirts but small things like that would be good. Something to cover everyones tastes for accessories. I hear ya man but like i said doing the bands in small #'s would be difficult do to high prices due to small quantities which would = Higher prices for customer which i want the best price for the customer possible. However i will look into things for you www.wooferwarehouse.com
g6ryder Posted November 11, 2011 Author Report Posted November 11, 2011 I'd rock one on my shifter.... my arms are too hairy to wear the rubber bracelets.... tearin the shit outta my hair..... Really? I never thought that would cause a problem lol yeah really gets on my nerves when I am shoving my arm up a seat that I am recovering with leather and the shit rolls up my arm and tears the hair out..... I can vouch for that. Shit sucks lol. Lol sounds like it. www.wooferwarehouse.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.