This might be the other side of something like what has happened to me in the past.

I check my bank accounts very regularly. One day, while at the bank, I made deposits in three accounts. I checked the accounts as soon as I got back home. The deposits were shown, and a large sum was shown to have been withdrawn in the form of a cashiers check.

After a rush down to the bank and a lot of arguing, it seems (according to them) that the teller did not close my account out, and the customer behind me was the one who got the check. They had to credit my account and take the $$ out of that persons account, but they do slip. I am sure that if the error was something like that, somebody is going to be at the bank asking where the hell their $ is. When they figure it out, they will probably want to take the money back from you. If not, what bank is it, I want to join.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

Well as of right now im all good called the Irs they where dumb founded and i called the Us treasure they where too so looks like ill be bagging the truck a little sooner then i thought ....Any stereo suggestions ?

2 fully loaded btls

3 arc audio amps

4 sets of compents

huge box

2 alts

3 batts

hush mat

0 gage thur out the whole truck any thing im missing ?

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

lucky.....i wish i could randomly get over 10k

GOSH....

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Well as of right now im all good called the Irs they where dumb founded and i called the Us treasure they where too so looks like ill be bagging the truck a little sooner then i thought ....Any stereo suggestions ?

As I said before.....do not spend the money! Sit on it for at least 6 months. Cause you'll be pissed if you bag the truck, spend the money and then they come knocking on your door saying that they want their money back.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

the complete opposite has happened to me before. I wait tables and am at the bank everyday depositing the previous night money. I do ok, and i dont spend money like say, chicken, but i do like to buy stuff. Well i had 700 for one week so i decided to go buy a new tv. I buy it and its 625.xx.

I got to the bank to see if its taking out and it says -834.xx. My heart dropped because i knew i had money in there so i went inside and they said it was fraud! Moeny had been spent in surrounding cities that i never go to. Wat happened was they didnt give me my account card back when i deposited the money but instead gave it to the next guy in line. they put it in a slip and the idiot i am didnt look in it. The bank reembersed the money nad everything is straight.

Banks mess up. be careful with the money bro...Hate to see u get in a situation like this if something goes wrong

Lets Go Ski

i just saw on msn.com yesterday something about a certain bank making a total of 3 billion dollar error on multiple accounts. if that is the same bank then its just a matter of time before they find out which accounts were part of it. i think they got hacked im not sure but i would check into that.

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

withdraw the money and drop it into a 6 month investment account and make money off of it, because the same thing happend to me 2 years ago, went to the bank and had a extra 6400 sitining in there i was like wtf and hell yea... called my dad and he told me to invest it incase i have to pay it back , so i listend to my dad for the first time and 4 1/2 months later i looked at my account and it was -4300 and i knew what happend and went in and they told me about the mistake and how, when and why it happend and i told em to give a 3 days and i would have the rest back to them and my account back to where it would be , and in the mean time they coverd all purchases and checks that came in since the mistake wasnt my fault complety , and i paid them back ..... the teller did tell me if i didnt they could go after my income tax check each year untill it was all paid back like child support

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets