Hitachi V-1050F Oscilloscope

Does anyone know a lot about this Hitachi V-1050F Oscilloscope? Will it do the job of setting your gains & what else can it be used for? One came up for sale, there asking $120. It's in like new condition. I was thinking of offering $80...? but not sure if it is the right Oscilloscope & what all the nobs & buttons do. Where do I connect the amp to set the gains?

HITACHI_V1050F_1..jpg

Have steve ship it to somebody you know in the states, and then have that person ship it to you via USPS. Wont be that expensive at all. It's just fed ex that is so expensive internationally.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Have steve ship it to somebody you know in the states, and then have that person ship it to you via USPS. Wont be that expensive at all. It's just fed ex that is so expensive internationally.

expensive? $70 to ship a DD-1 is expensive... That's the cost to ship a 50lb subwoofer to Canada from the US.

it would work.... but i wouldnt buy it.

Just make sure you have the wired attachments that are not in the picture.

kinda ol school and bulky not something that can be easily mobile always trying to find a outlet to plug it in.

Good luck learning how to use it and have things set right to measure the amplifiers correctly.