Second Skin Audio

Class Project For Engineering and Design

czman30

measurement starts at the center of the bottom of the magnet structure, but honestly and inch or two either way isnt a huge deal

my calculations where off i need only 62 sq of port so i got measurements that are different now

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

only 62? 8's are about 50 each..

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

wow this is funny, because im in a Technical Design class like you and we are going to be building sub boxes for our cars and i was planning on doing a t-line also. haha

i talked my teacher into letting me do a t line lol he said he hasn't herd of that type of a box lol

I'm doing a conch-shaped t-line modeled off the fibonacci sequence for my class. Lol great minds...

wow this is funny, because im in a Technical Design class like you and we are going to be building sub boxes for our cars and i was planning on doing a t-line also. haha

i talked my teacher into letting me do a t line lol he said he hasn't herd of that type of a box lol

I'm doing a conch-shaped t-line modeled off the fibonacci sequence for my class. Lol great minds...

lol yea

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

I wanna See!!!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm