1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

Lookin good man! Keep those pics coming! :clapping:

Hopefully more coming when I get home from school!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Looking good man. Keep it up and you will be doing demo vids in no time.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Its looking really good now that you are building and not worrying! Haha. No worries tho, I am the same way with my boxes. Especially the fancy ones that you don't see many of.

Keep working hard, I love to see a true high school bass head doing what he loves. I don't know about your school, but my school is made up of a bunch of idiots that have no idea what to do with systems, so they buy it all prefabbed and pay $100 for somebody to run 8 gauge wire to the amp and hook it up basically. Ridiculous. I could pay $100 for all 0 gauge wire and do it my damn self, as well as do the big 3. Kids these days just try to fit in haha. Sorry for the rant, just felt like venting about them.

I love the box, I haven't done fiberglass yet, but I am going to take a shot at it with kick panels soon, and then my doors. Looks strong.

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Its looking really good now that you are building and not worrying! Haha. No worries tho, I am the same way with my boxes. Especially the fancy ones that you don't see many of.

Keep working hard, I love to see a true high school bass head doing what he loves. I don't know about your school, but my school is made up of a bunch of idiots that have no idea what to do with systems, so they buy it all prefabbed and pay $100 for somebody to run 8 gauge wire to the amp and hook it up basically. Ridiculous. I could pay $100 for all 0 gauge wire and do it my damn self, as well as do the big 3. Kids these days just try to fit in haha. Sorry for the rant, just felt like venting about them.

I love the box, I haven't done fiberglass yet, but I am going to take a shot at it with kick panels soon, and then my doors. Looks strong.

Haha thanks man, Im at the computer lab at school right now replying to this, its lunch time and i was just out front and some mexican kid that thinks he is all that was blasting his music at the front steps. He wont show me because he doesnt want someone to "steal" it. I heard it was a planet audio 10 in a prefab box. I hate to admit it but it sounds good! I just hope I can get louder then that with the sa-8's. And thank you man, this really is my passion and I love it so much. Fiberglass is easy! You will get the hang of it! Just do a practice piece first and make sure kick panels are what you want. An old friend of mine made some and he said they are always getting kicked.. he didn't put the grills on them, but they are diamonds and were like 600 dollars. Anyways thanks for the encouragement! I hope it sounds good! -tsk

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Archived