1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

Thanks. Here you guys go. This is what I'm putting in mine!

Final4thOrderEnclosureRevisedFront.jpg

Port View, what you'd see through the port in the cabin. That little port is all I'll have to cut out!

Final4thOrderEnclosureRevisedPortView.jpg

This enclosure is going into a tool box I currently have, so the cut out in back you see here, is where the latches for the box lid are.

Final4thOrderEnclosureRevisedRearwLatchCutout.jpg

Here are a few with the top off.

Final4thOrderEnclosureRevisedTopHiddenFront.jpg

Final4thOrderEnclosureRevisedTopHidden.jpg

Final4thOrderEnclosureRevisedTopHiddenRear.jpg

If I am able to somehow afford a shell or a tonneau cover in the next couple months, I'll nix the tool box, and make this a stand alone and then I could get some more depth and get my 2.5 cu ft per sub ported I'm looking for. Right now it's about 2.34cu ft per ported, right at 1.0 cu ft per sealed, and tuned to 52hz. That's my starting point for tuning and I'll shrink it down if I need to get lower tuning. This is my first 4th order ever, so I'm going to have to play with it a little on the port to get it the best sounding.

Also considering a plexi top so I can open the top of the truck box and show off the sexy motors. They'll be inverted, so the motors will be in the ported section not sealed.

Guys, from personal experience with these ... If you plan on any HIGHER SPL numbers out of this, I don't think that port is going to work for you, especially if the rear seat is in place ... If you are going for mucical, you might be on to something ... For a ground pounder, that port needs to be MUCH larger in my opinion ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

How do you like those shocks and LMC needs to hurry up and carry stuff for pre 94 dodges lol.

Rides so good! I love them

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Thanks. Here you guys go. This is what I'm putting in mine!

Final4thOrderEnclosureRevisedFront.jpg

Port View, what you'd see through the port in the cabin. That little port is all I'll have to cut out!

Final4thOrderEnclosureRevisedPortView.jpg

This enclosure is going into a tool box I currently have, so the cut out in back you see here, is where the latches for the box lid are.

Final4thOrderEnclosureRevisedRearwLatchCutout.jpg

Here are a few with the top off.

Final4thOrderEnclosureRevisedTopHiddenFront.jpg

Final4thOrderEnclosureRevisedTopHidden.jpg

Final4thOrderEnclosureRevisedTopHiddenRear.jpg

If I am able to somehow afford a shell or a tonneau cover in the next couple months, I'll nix the tool box, and make this a stand alone and then I could get some more depth and get my 2.5 cu ft per sub ported I'm looking for. Right now it's about 2.34cu ft per ported, right at 1.0 cu ft per sealed, and tuned to 52hz. That's my starting point for tuning and I'll shrink it down if I need to get lower tuning. This is my first 4th order ever, so I'm going to have to play with it a little on the port to get it the best sounding.

Also considering a plexi top so I can open the top of the truck box and show off the sexy motors. They'll be inverted, so the motors will be in the ported section not sealed.

Guys, from personal experience with these ... If you plan on any HIGHER SPL numbers out of this, I don't think that port is going to work for you, especially if the rear seat is in place ... If you are going for mucical, you might be on to something ... For a ground pounder, that port needs to be MUCH larger in my opinion ...

I'm not going to be competing so musical is mainly what i'm after. I do have the seat that will be up, but it has a center drop down in it . I'm building a new seat back anyway for my amp rack, that will mimic the current seat but be padded up front, and I can make the drop down as big as I want it.

That port is 15" tall by 12.75" wide, by 9" deep with 3 of those inches being out of the box. How much bigger did you think it should be? It gives me right at 20 in^2 and a 50hz tune which is what CJ18 advised me to do. What would you suggest? It's at 9.36 cu ft ported, and 4.23 cu ft sealed.

Got the CV boot on saturday with the help of my dad. It wasn't near as hard as I was expecting. took probably an hour and a half. Not much is new. May go get some MDF this week to re build the box under the seat with 3/4", this new box will be checked with peanuts and perfect. 45 degree angles in every corner and all that good stuff.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Well last night some ass hole decided to cover the passenger side of my truck in shaving cream And draw a dick on my hood followed by the word pussy. I can't think of what ive done to piss anyone off. I'm extremely pissed though. Hoping it waxes out.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

wow... haters

C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/

New build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/

Somebody threw like 20 condoms on my truck and let it sit overnight once. Soaked through my 20 year old paint and made it peel. Luckily I hadn't put my new paint on at that point. Another person smeared pumpkin pie all over my windows when it was sprinkling at the school once, and made sure I would have to hand scrub my windows in the rain to get it off to drive. People are just jealous man, if you didn't do anything to piss anyone off, then you know they just are jealous and immature. If it doesn't wax off use it as an excuse to paint your truck with fresh paint :P Thats why I painted mine finally, because my paint was messed up.

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Somebody threw like 20 condoms on my truck and let it sit overnight once. Soaked through my 20 year old paint and made it peel. Luckily I hadn't put my new paint on at that point. Another person smeared pumpkin pie all over my windows when it was sprinkling at the school once, and made sure I would have to hand scrub my windows in the rain to get it off to drive. People are just jealous man, if you didn't do anything to piss anyone off, then you know they just are jealous and immature. If it doesn't wax off use it as an excuse to paint your truck with fresh paint :P Thats why I painted mine finally, because my paint was messed up.

Haha I'd love to re paint it. It needs a little body work. I found out who it was. My best friends older brothers friends. Pay back is a bitch.. someone is gettin there valve stem loosened

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived