1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

10v FTL, I remember when I wired my dc3.5k at .5 on bone stock electrical, instant LOW on the stinger volt meter lol.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

10v FTL, I remember when I wired my dc3.5k at .5 on bone stock electrical, instant LOW on the stinger volt meter lol.

That was with the truck off haha. I do need an alt and battery so bad tho.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Looks like it sounds clean as hell! Those 8's still catch my eye. I still wanna put a couple in my brothers Camaro, haha. Amazing what a spot-on box will do, huh?

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Nice work! Ya the 8's are sick. I've decided in my next daily I'm going with those, unless I get a tahoe or something like that then it'll be a single 18! Anyway, nice job! Next up..................................................................................BLOW THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like it sounds clean as hell! Those 8's still catch my eye. I still wanna put a couple in my brothers Camaro, haha. Amazing what a spot-on box will do, huh?

Box made a huge difference! I haven't forgot about ur build man! I check it everyday! I just haven't had time to comment! I'm on mobile so I will when I get on laptop tomorrow!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Nice work! Ya the 8's are sick. I've decided in my next daily I'm going with those, unless I get a tahoe or something like that then it'll be a single 18! Anyway, nice job! Next up..................................................................................BLOW THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They get down man! Cant wait for ur build to start! Thanks for all the help!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

They get down man! Cant wait for ur build to start! Thanks for all the help!

I wasn't talking about my build, I was talking about yours! Your next assignment is a BLOW THROUGH!!! DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT! 8 SA 8's! DO IT!

Haha! He really wants you to do a blowthrough! I don't regret doing my blowthrough. I am very happy with it. I also don't plan on ever getting rid of my truck.

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Hey bro... Since we are close.. would you be interested in a XsD3100 ?

Im sorry to do this to your post/thread....

But, would you be interested in a D3100 ?

How much? :)

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived