1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

Your truck looks great makes me miss my 95 xcad 4wd. soon ill have to take pics of my 91 xcab 2wd slammed and start my own build log. keep up the great work keeps guys like me motivated.

its a never ending project and I will never give up haha. Thanks for the kind words! Ill be watchin for a build log!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

The wise words of a GM owner...we never have an answer to, "Is it done yet?" because it's always going to need something fixed ;)

In all reality though, kick ass progress man.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

The wise words of a GM owner...we never have an answer to, "Is it done yet?" because it's always going to need something fixed ;)

In all reality though, kick ass progress man.

Haha thanks man! More to come ;)

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

when u installed your leds in your cluster did you have to solder the leds in there or just plug them in????? might want to do that to my truck but its a 2000 so idk if i will have to solder or not lol

when u installed your leds in your cluster did you have to solder the leds in there or just plug them in????? might want to do that to my truck but its a 2000 so idk if i will have to solder or not lol

They just twist in. Super easy. Im not sure how a 2000 would work lol. Id google it to be sure. Just google 2000 chevy led dash conversion

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

any updates? Whats new man?

I just put on vent visors. Other then that nothing really haha. Im always at work or school. :(

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

I just put on vent visors. Other then that nothing really haha. Im always at work or school. :(

dude i hear ya it seems like ever since i graduated all i do is work and never have any money due to having to pay bills which suck because i want to throw money at my car but my fiance comes first... to bad you don't live closer love to see the truck used to have a 97 gmc same color but 2wd and single cab.

dude i hear ya it seems like ever since i graduated all i do is work and never have any money due to having to pay bills which suck because i want to throw money at my car but my fiance comes first... to bad you don't live closer love to see the truck used to have a 97 gmc same color but 2wd and single cab.

Yeah as I get older reality hits me lol. Cant be a kid forever it sucks. Awesome man! They are good trucks! Still much more to come

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived