1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

If you're on a tight budget the hifonics brutus series are definitely something to look at

I would say this newest model would do 1k rms @ 1 ohm given decent electrical no problem

Around $150 bucks free shipping

Ebay Link

Amazon Link

Awesome deal imo, just giving you another option, good luck bro! :drinks:

1997 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab, 350 Vortec

Things to come at some point...

Build Log: http://www.stevemead...2200ds-133-ohm/

^^ no

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/126833-the-1500-watts-amplifier-challenge/page__hl__hifonics+brutus

There isn't efficiency and distortion counted for in the link, but a good 'bang for the buck' amp

1997 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab, 350 Vortec

Things to come at some point...

Build Log: http://www.stevemead...2200ds-133-ohm/

Dude, that Sundown amp would be way better than the Fosgate, and probably cheaper too! Just my opinion, but you should consider picking it up!

I will man! Can you link me! I can't remember the model number!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Noticed in both vids your ipod's volume was all the way up, but you also said you don't wanna clip. Might wanna check this thread out http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/128468-clipping-on-mp3-players/page__hl__%2Bmp3+%2Bclipping

Thanks man! What's your opinion! Hook my iPod through the USB? Or get a flash drive?

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Dude, that Sundown amp would be way better than the Fosgate, and probably cheaper too! Just my opinion, but you should consider picking it up!

I am some what of a Fosgate Fanboy. But in my opinion you were set on the Fosgate so wait just that little bit longer and get it. Fosgates seem to show up in the for sale section all the time. I remember being your age (back in 87) and having to put my first non-pepboys amp on layaway at a local shop. The wait was killing me, but it was worth it when I finally got it.

I am not bashing the Sundown Amps at all. From what I have seen they are great amps for the price. The 1200D would be great for those subs. Or even a used SA 1000D.

Just felt the urge to throw my 2 cents out there. SAN DIMAS FOOTBALL RULES :drinks:

I am some what of a Fosgate Fanboy. But in my opinion you were set on the Fosgate so wait just that little bit longer and get it. Fosgates seem to show up in the for sale section all the time. I remember being your age (back in 87) and having to put my first non-pepboys amp on layaway at a local shop. The wait was killing me, but it was worth it when I finally got it.

I am not bashing the Sundown Amps at all. From what I have seen they are great amps for the price. The 1200D would be great for those subs. Or even a used SA 1000D.

Just felt the urge to throw my 2 cents out there. SAN DIMAS FOOTBALL RULES :drinks:

Thanks man! I'll consider it! I just thought that the sundown would be good cause the subwoofers are sundown! So idk!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Okay first here is my rant! All I wanted to do today was go get some pipe and work on the box the rest the day! But instead we had to go to the mall, Victoria's secret (I secretly enjoyed) (; and like 4 other stores. SO by the time I got home is was 4:30.. After being super agitated all day I finally got to work on my box! I forgot to take pictures of the holes but they were seriously perfect! Ill take some tomorrow.

Cut the holes with this POS jig saw. We had a nice one but the bitchy neighbor broke it and bought us this one.

108_0243.jpg

The subs fit perfect and they look damn nice.

108_0245.jpg

Alright first off the bolts are loose in this picture and way to long, so the one is being pushed over by the sub but don't worry I am going to cut them off and make them look nice. I swear to god the magnet clears the top of the box within a 1/16" of an inch! Its nuts but it looks so good!

108_0244.jpg

I bought some pipe and had Home Depot cut it in half, the SKU number was in the center and when they cut it it made it un legible. She rung it up wrong so I got the pipe a little cheaper. Still a lot of money for a piece of pipe.

108_0246.jpg

Here is the metal bowl I was gonna use to flare the port.

108_0247.jpg

The thickness of the ABS was way to much, It won't flare, by the time it heats all the way through it starts to bubble and just folds over.. SO I wasted more money and now I can't afford more pipe right now so the port will be a while.

So my Friday the 13th sucked ass with my pipe situation.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived