Second Skin Audio

Will this amp fit this sub?

that SMD will take 5k rms allllll day long if clean power... power acoustik boss and all them are NOT going to come anywhere near rated power..

IF ur actually going to get a smd..dont waste money on a amp that will die anyways bc they r that cheap..

also why make a thread if u already know what ur going to buy n such?/

Nah i didnt know what I wanted. I thought I did but I keep changing my mind :D

I've changed my mind 6 times or so when I was set on a certain setup so just make sure it's what you really want

Safe bet if the amp is less then 500 don't bother with it for that sub.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

that SMD will take 5k rms allllll day long if clean power... power acoustik boss and all them are NOT going to come anywhere near rated power..

IF ur actually going to get a smd..dont waste money on a amp that will die anyways bc they r that cheap..

I've changed my mind 6 times or so when I was set on a certain setup so just make sure it's what you really want

take it from him, he knows about mind changes, but on the real, a smd 15 and a saz3500 at half ohm would kill it.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

Just my opinion, but I doubt you'll be buying an SMD anyway. Anyone on the Internet can say they're going to buy something. 99% of the time, all they do is say they will. Then never do. Sorry, I have nothing good to add, all because I see too many of those people post things just like you.

Yeah except for I have the money for one. Someone is selling one to me for $650 and a SAZ-3500 for $550.

There ya go. That's a good setup. :drink40:

Unlike everyone one, I'll tell you, any amp will power any woofer.

Will a BAMF5500 push the SMD to it's max? No, but it would put a clean 2,000w to it and move it a little.

I´ll remember it otherwise, there is a thread about a test of a SMD sub from a caraudiomag My link, and they sound amazing with 2500 watts, like the guy CJ??? 2 lvl 5 18´s on near under 1000 watt´s each and still over 150 dB.

But if you have luck, in the want to sale section them sold last times a AQ 3500.1 for 450 $.

Edited by Watch the bass

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

take it from him, he knows about mind changes, but on the real, a smd 15 and a saz3500 at half ohm would kill it.

It would kill the sub and probably the amp too since he has no idea what it would take to run a saz3500 at half ohm. OP if you want a cheap amp get a crescendo 2000 and find 2 12s in the for sale section that will handle it. Dont buy a prefab box build your own and make the electrical upgrades you need