CREEPY PIC W THE DURANGHO

My bad I'm at work right now and I'll post the pic up when I find it. Here's a little back story though:

A couple of years ago, my brother-inlaw's grandfather died after a life-long battle with kidney disease. In his last couple of weeks he decided that he had enough and refused treatment stating that he has lived a full life full of love and wanted to die in his home. After two weeks without dialysis, things looked very bleak and in his will, he decided to donate his home to the local fire department for a controlled burn for training. Two of my sister's were at the home when they started the fire and after a couple of minutes when the house was engulfed in flames, they noticed what looked like a man inside the house. All 26 firefighters attending the event rushed the home to retrieve the person since over half a dozen of them saw the same thing. The firefighters, including my brother-inlaw, surrounded the house and entered the home at various points while others remained outside. The house was searched high and low but no one was ever found. My sister already had her camera out taking pictures of the fire for the fire department training later in the year and happened to get this one photo of what she saw. To this day no one that was there can explain what happened.

Halloween_2009_001.jpg

Try to explain that shit. This photo is the only reason that I have any belief in anything after death.

Woah.... that wicked :trippy: :trippy:

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

A1ljR.jpg

Red underlines his arm, purple points to his the index finger, brown points to where cell phone is that looks like black eyes, green is ring finger and blue is pinky

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

My bad I'm at work right now and I'll post the pic up when I find it. Here's a little back story though:

A couple of years ago, my brother-inlaw's grandfather died after a life-long battle with kidney disease. In his last couple of weeks he decided that he had enough and refused treatment stating that he has lived a full life full of love and wanted to die in his home. After two weeks without dialysis, things looked very bleak and in his will, he decided to donate his home to the local fire department for a controlled burn for training. Two of my sister's were at the home when they started the fire and after a couple of minutes when the house was engulfed in flames, they noticed what looked like a man inside the house. All 26 firefighters attending the event rushed the home to retrieve the person since over half a dozen of them saw the same thing. The firefighters, including my brother-inlaw, surrounded the house and entered the home at various points while others remained outside. The house was searched high and low but no one was ever found. My sister already had her camera out taking pictures of the fire for the fire department training later in the year and happened to get this one photo of what she saw. To this day no one that was there can explain what happened.

Halloween_2009_001.jpg

Try to explain that shit. This photo is the only reason that I have any belief in anything after death.

i cant find the person ha im blind...

head-unit: pioneer avh p-4300DVD

2 Fi btl n2 18's

1 dc audio 5k

1 dc audio 175.4

4 sets of fusion CP-CM50 components

1 mechman 270 amp alt

3 XS Power D3400

80 Mil Sound Deadener by audio technix

all in my 2003 chevy suburban.

Halloween_2009_001.jpg

i cant find the person ha im blind...

right in the door way, and yeah that honestly looks like a reflection, has a brown jacket with a yellow stripe, too bad i'm on my phone and cant zoom in...weird though

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

Not to discredit the picture, but this is what I saw before I read the story.

Halloween_2009_002.jpg

BUT not knowing the layout of the house OR if it was even possible to look through those windows like that and see clear through the house, it's really a compelling photo.

What I would like to see is a picture of the building before it was set on fire.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Archived