need help choosing mids/highs

Dan2427

I'm wondering if you guys had the option if you would rather run 6 selenium 6w4p and 6 st350 super tweets or 6 rockford t2 component (6 mids 6 tweets). They will be powered with a T8004 older style. The other thing I'm worried about is the final impedance on the T2s which would be 3 tweets together then other 3 tweets together same with the mids. That means the final impedance of the T2s would 1.34 where the seleniums would be 2.67 per channel. The other thing is I would have to fiberglass my a pillars to fit the super tweets and I wouldn't with the T2 tweets. I am running an AQ20k on 2 level 5s which will be 4 level 5s this winter. I listen to all music with my subs on a lot everything from country rock rap decaf even a little pop music when my girlfriend is with me..the price is only about 160 difference rockfords more expensive

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Well that's what I was thinkin but how do seleniums sound at lower to mid levels of listening? Like when I'm town I don't play subs much at all, cuz my town of 700 ppl is like 70 percent of ppl over 60

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

AQ20K

There will be two per pillar and two in the real doors, I figured the vision would be cut down a bit. So what do you think I should do RF's or Selenium's? I wish I could here Selenium's in person before I bought them that would be the difference maker for me.. Thanks for your help!

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

AQ20K

Archived