she been dead for ten!! years..i just had bring her back...

interesting, what are the plans for it?

ground pounder. got 2 fi fully loaded btl 18s. will be going with pro mids and tweets. idk what brand yet?

Sundown WFT!!!

Great find. I'm doing that same convert. to my boss' tahoe. Let me know if you need any tips. I put the side panels on his and i'm waiting fo his cheap ass to order the fenders and hood.

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

interesting, what are the plans for it?

ground pounder. got 2 fi fully loaded btl 18s. will be going with pro mids and tweets. idk what brand yet?

Sundown WFT!!!

Great find. I'm doing that same convert. to my boss' tahoe. Let me know if you need any tips. I put the side panels on his and i'm waiting fo his cheap ass to order the fenders and hood.

yea i joined team sundown when i put a system in my towncar. thinking about selling off my mint fi btl 18s and soundstream xxx6500d to go all sundown again and have a huge sundown sticker on rear side windows lol

nice that a lot of that work was already done... but how'd you get in it when you bought it? can't imagine the batteries still had a charge after 10 years LOL

subbed btw.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived