Sonic Electronix

Rockford Fosgate P3 shallow mounts review?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would get the SA8's and build a ported box if it were my truck. They will poound harder than the shallow mounts I think.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Will I be more happier with the sa's or the p3s

you have asked the same question 5783467545 times already, and you have been answered 45678493 times already..... Geeeeeees :trippy:

haha sorry man. its a lot of money and i want the best bang for my buck

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I would go with the sa 8s dude

I've had a shallow 12 before (pioneer) was not impressed. Because of the shallow design it could hardly play low without bottoming out. If I wanted to blow it I could have in about 3 seconds haha but that might just be pioneer. I think with the sa's you could pound them all day and they would be just as loud if not louder. You dont want to lose money if you accidentally blow a shallow.

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

true thanks guys! can someone please explain to me a little on what to do if i use an aero port but it is t long to go in my box. how do i use two?

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

You can make your box all the way across the under seat and use one aeroport, probably one 6" PVC And past that measurements are needed for the size of your box or you can use Torres box calculator

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

You can make your box all the way across the under seat and use one aeroport, probably one 6" PVC And past that measurements are needed for the size of your box or you can use Torres box calculator

well i built the box up to the sides of the truck so the port coming out the side would be plugged off. so it has to come out the front..

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

You can't use a 90 degree bent in the PVC so that shouldnt be too much of a problem

Archived