11-17-07 Its Alive..........with A Video

Hell I can put the tires on my buick...............crush the sunfire and still come out ahead.................But Ima try to fix it..

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

you know what this means??? a brand new CLEAN slate for many many projects. if you could stop posting plz and get to work...i'd like to see some of your madness some more :D

lol.............. gotta see if we can get her up and runnin....before any glassin, :lol:

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Posted Image

how about a lil boost in your life :P thats my buddies car ^ owner of pr performance :D

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

E: [email protected]

www.GoldLeafConsultants.com

CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok

SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry

CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix

CA feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384

lol you got your 100 in tires 150 in the body, 45-60 in cats. 10 in radator/condensors heatercore lol part it out and come out way ahead

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

looks damn good for 100 bucks nice and clean body from what it looks like in the picture.

all butt........................the drivers rear quarter...

Posted Image

Posted Image

how about a lil boost in your life :P thats my buddies car ^ owner of pr performance :D

looks neat................but all thats.................Not for me..lol

looks neat................but all thats.................Not for me..lol

Posted Image

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

lol eh i tried :P all your glassin skills plus some power behind it ;) could never hurt lol

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

E: [email protected]

www.GoldLeafConsultants.com

CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok

SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry

CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix

CA feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384

Archived