PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

5 minutes ago, audiofanaticz said:

Your warranty is you will be told you installed them wrong and that is why they failed, not because they are cheap thin and flimsy (like I said days ago).

But hey at least you got a lanyard, that totally makes up for it... Right!!

I tell people the truth about the products so they dont get taken for a ride and have to deal with the same crap I put up with.

If you choose to ignore thats on you, but just remember I have nothing to gain by telling you to use a different brand.
You can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink.

PS: I like your Team Liquid chair. LOL

Hmm. I mainly was in need of a battery terminal for my XP3000. The ones I bought from them should be fine right? Someone on this forum suggested those so that's why I got them.

Also, that's the Knukonceptz 0AWG OFC wire. Feels a bit smaller than the ones I bought long ago but that might be my imagination.

Lol. Team Liquid ftw. I was a fan of Starcraft / Broodwars days. 

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

4 minutes ago, audiofanaticz said:

The battery blocks you shouldn't have an issue with since they are thicker so you are having more than a few threads to hold the bolt in (unlike the reducers), but then again who knows what type of alloy is being used.

I think I bought the wrong ones cause these probably won't fit on my XP3000 battery post... XS Power uses those tiny M6 Bolts...

Was I suppose to buy this version? 

http://skyhighcaraudio.com/sky-high-car-audio-6-1-0-or-4-gauge-flat-battery-terminals/

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

If those have the set screw by the big hole they are for SAE style battery terminals (batteries with the posts that stick up).
So then you would need to put a terminal post on your battery to put the battery bars on your battery..

such as these. http://4xspower.com/shop/accessories/terminals/580-top-terminals/

5 minutes ago, audiofanaticz said:

If those have the set screw by the big hole they are for SAE style battery terminals (batteries with the posts that stick up).
So then you would need to put a terminal post on your battery to put the battery bars on your battery..

such as these. http://4xspower.com/shop/accessories/terminals/580-top-terminals/

Hmm. I'll probably just save the ones I have now for a future project and buy some new ones that fit the m6 bolt. Do you have any recommendations on which company to buy these battery terminals from? It seems like SkyHighCarAudio is the only company that sell these things mainstream.

At least 5 other companies come to mind but I'm on work computer so i cant find links right now.  The SHCA battery terminals in the link will be fine unlike their reducers, however, if you wanted to try another company now would be the time....hopefully someone else can post some stuff....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

4 minutes ago, Karkov said:

At least 5 other companies come to mind but I'm on work computer so i cant find links right now.  The SHCA battery terminals in the link will be fine unlike their reducers, however, if you wanted to try another company now would be the time....hopefully someone else can post some stuff....

Meh. I went ahead and buy another set of battery terminals from skyhighcaraudio for the m6 bolt. I see a lot of people on youtube use them so it should be fine

I run some and they are just fine.  I don't run their reducers though so I have no idea about those.  

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived