PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Bought 50 condoms from condom depot :pardon:

Only cost me $17 and they're supposedly some of the best out there :yahoo:

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Just put this up in our master bathroom, lol, this is a shot from my shower, 32 inch samsung, then there the 42 inch lg in the bedroom, don't wanna miss any spounge bob

2011-11-26195616.jpg

Wouldn't all the humidity mess with the tv?

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

pic of my new 70in led sharp tv big as fuck just hooked it up real fast last night need to still buy a few things yet lol

IMG_0112.jpg

damn :good:

Just put this up in our master bathroom, lol, this is a shot from my shower, 32 inch samsung, then there the 42 inch lg in the bedroom, don't wanna miss any spounge bob

2011-11-26195616.jpg

even the dog knows whats up

I take quick showers, lol

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

If I had a TV that big.....I wouldn't leave my place....

haha it felt like i was in the front row of a movie theater

pic of my new 70in led sharp tv big as fuck just hooked it up real fast last night need to still buy a few things yet lol

IMG_0112.jpg

keep me posted how you like it!!

Ive been looking at a simular one for a bit now, 70inch led sharp aquiors or whatever for 1300ish iirc.

It was limited on options, didnt have all that built in netflix type crap, and other things id probably never use, which it was probably cheaper priced

IMG_0112.jpg

keep me posted how you like it!!

Ive been looking at a simular one for a bit now, 70inch led sharp aquiors or whatever for 1300ish iirc.

It was limited on options, didnt have all that built in netflix type crap, and other things id probably never use, which it was probably cheaper priced

i love it man best tv i ever got pitcher is so clear its unbelievable for how big the tv is the pic dose not do it justice

Archived