PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

img0552hi.jpg

Not sure if this is up to par with y'all, but it's how we do it 'round here.

looks excelent to me man wish i had a ton of faygo right now)

btw looks great geo

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

bought some white popo strobes just for the heck of it and a custom license plate

I'd be very careful with those. Some states are VERY strict as far as flashing lights. However, KY does have a statute permitting use of amber/white to the front, & amber/red to the rear for the purpose of warning of a hazard. FF's are permitted to use red lights to proceed to the scene of a call (mainly EMT's).

I'm trying to buy a Whelen Edge 9000 off the bar owner as he's probably not going to bother mounting it. Although I did see those LED's on eBay, they any good?

POTATO!

img0552hi.jpg

Not sure if this is up to par with y'all, but it's how we do it 'round here.

looks excelent to me man wish i had a ton of faygo right now)

btw looks great geo

Funny thing is, all that is for three people and all the liquor will actually last us a few months. We dont get many chances to party, so we make it count.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

bought some white popo strobes just for the heck of it and a custom license plate

I'd be very careful with those. Some states are VERY strict as far as flashing lights. However, KY does have a statute permitting use of amber/white to the front, & amber/red to the rear for the purpose of warning of a hazard. FF's are permitted to use red lights to proceed to the scene of a call (mainly EMT's).

I'm trying to buy a Whelen Edge 9000 off the bar owner as he's probably not going to bother mounting it. Although I did see those LED's on eBay, they any good?

for $50 they're super bright and really easy to install. I'd recommend them.

http://www.youtube.com/mrgeo20
-Bagged '98 S10
-Lowered '96 Ranger

-'01 Civic EX Boosted

-'99 Sierra, under construction

for $50 they're super bright and really easy to install. I'd recommend them.

Have to look into 'em for my rear and side fills then. Hope they aren't complete crap though.

POTATO!

3 SA-8 D4 V2s

IMAG0311.jpg

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

finally after waiting for a long time. just got my crescendo pwx speaker

dsc00437xj.jpg

I spy the new super tweets in that pile of speakers!

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

Ahhhhh......finally! Got rid of my Coan 3-speed turbo 400, on the race car for this beauty of strength and efficiency!

Behold my Lenco 3-speed!!!

lenco_transmission_4500_graysville_12664391.jpg

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Archived