PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

51kU7FyKwFL.jpg4455004.jpg

My fade game is mean!

Damn nice how much did those run???

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Fail triple pose :turkey:

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Little over $100 for both

not bad at all, got one of those wahl clippers the other day, works like a champ. mine doesnt cut that close tho

Little over $100 for both

not bad at all, got one of those wahl clippers the other day, works like a champ. mine doesnt cut that close tho

What model did you get? They have different models based on different needs....the one's I got have a zero overlap fade blade on 'em and cut very close.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

What model did you get? They have different models based on different needs....the one's I got have a zero overlap fade blade on 'em and cut very close.

yeah this one will cut close, but not as close as yours prob

368ee62e.jpg

IMAG0162.jpg

Kicker ZX350.4, 17ft of 1/0 gauge, 100 ft of 14 gauge, 30 ft of 8 gague, and 4 channel RCAs

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Archived