PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

SUM-G9036_SN.jpg?rep=False

5020565_mrg_5930_pri_larg.jpg

Summit Racing shorty headers, Mr.Gasket Ultra gaskets.

The last pieces of the puzzle. Once they get here on Friday, I will strip the crap paint off of them and paint them with high temp header paint. I ordered them Wednesday at 6:45 pm Pacific time and they are going to be here Friday with free ground shipping. That is good service right there...

I just bought new laminate floors for the wife. I need an ambulance

Then an ambulance for the ambulance, once you see the bill for the ambulance? never understood how an ambulance costs so much. It's basically a damn taxi. How can a taxi charge me $20 while an ambulance is in the neighborhood of what? 5+ grand? (Talking non medical emergencies obviously.)
yeah but mostly everyone who can use a taxi can walk. you don't see taxi drivers stairchairing a 300 pound fatty up 5 flights of stairs.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Summit Racing shorty headers, Mr.Gasket Ultra gasket

The last pieces of the puzzle. Once they get here on Friday, I will strip the crap paint off of them and paint them with high temp header paint. I ordered them Wednesday at 6:45 pm Pacific time and they are going to be here Friday with free ground shipping. That is good service right there...

do you have the 302?

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

20130925_223157_zps9bb42133.jpg

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Summit Racing shorty headers, Mr.Gasket Ultra gasket

do you have the 302?

Nope. 351.

Oh ok ive been wanting headers for my truck i have a catback already and for the price of them i think its a good deal will they just bolt straight up? Without any mods?

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Oh ok ive been wanting headers for my truck i have a catback already and for the price of them i think its a good deal will they just bolt straight up? Without any mods?

The 302 headers have oxygen sensor ports in them that need to be plugged. I think NAPA sells the plug for them. Other than that, no mods have to be done. I am stripping the cheap paint off of them to put high heat stuff on as the paint that comes on them burns right off the first time the truck heats up.

Archived