PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

MPXS-20-NEW2.jpg

Just picked up this lockpick set to start messing around with some locks in my off time. I have been fascinated with the inner workings of locksets. Pretty nice kit for the price too!

P.S. in MD it is legal to own these and criminal intent must be shown in order to be charged with anything.

You have to be licensed for those here in TX

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Just picked up this lockpick set to start messing around with some locks in my off time. I have been fascinated with the inner workings of locksets. Pretty nice kit for the price too!

Please do me a favor.. Don't move north at all :D

A 3S is probably the easiest car to get into. LOL

My focus is on commercial locksets and setups. Our company has a national service contract with USPS so we are constantly changing out locksets, making new keys, updating timer locks etc. That said, I deal with a LOT of locksmiths across the country and (like car audio shops) some of them try to take advantage of you.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

The Max Keyboard translucent keycap set finally came in.

I'm still trying to get used to them, but I do love the texture and also being able to see the LEDs better for when I have it in reactive mode. Sucks that the legends are hard to read, though. I also installed my spacebar backwards since that feels more comfortable.

It would be supper cool if every time you hit a key it would change color for a little bit, or stay the new color.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

I was kicking around this idea for sound for a project at work, then I thought I'd try it out myself as well... in my shower.

Now to make it workable. Not having a nest of wires running everywhichway in my bathroom.

You disappointed me.... I thought I was going to watch something like this.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

The Max Keyboard translucent keycap set finally came in.

I'm still trying to get used to them, but I do love the texture and also being able to see the LEDs better for when I have it in reactive mode. Sucks that the legends are hard to read, though. I also installed my spacebar backwards since that feels more comfortable.

It would be supper cool if every time you hit a key it would change color for a little bit, or stay the new color.

Nope. My Shine 3 is red LED only. I have it set to where the keys will either be off (or dim) and then lightup and fade out when pressed, or keys are fullbright and turn off and fade back on when pressed.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Not really recent purchase, bought the wood a while ago, but finished making bunk beds for my little mans room and bought the new matress for them!

9C838847-32B3-4C08-9686-727A6A3C2876.jpg

8269B0CF-F3B6-4BA8-9F5B-5230167213D2.jpg

A56D02CC-BF00-449A-9346-9381A9D140CB.jpg

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

That is awesome!!!!

Thanks! Appreciate it. It was a fun little project! Couple things I would do differently a second time around, but they are WAY more solid than any crap I looked at buying, and cheaper too!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Archived