PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

4.3 :(

...so uh.....

fuckit I'll just say I blacked out for a second and when I came back around and gained consciousness you told me you were swapping a 5.3L in it right? :)

If I could locate a reasonably priced motor and trans I would consider it (not a 5.3 though)but these days that's hard to come by.

check out the pick n pull yards. You can get 4.8s and 5.3s all day long for $250-500 with accessories. Fuck ebay. The 4L60es are decently priced

too.

My issue in my area is not the price its the finding one, usually they get to the yard and the same day the motor is pulled if its under 100K miles.

or....if you have the cash

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/motor-tranny-t-case-performance/1106940-ls-ready-run-engines-starting-1750-a.html

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/motor-tranny-t-case-performance/1012735-5-3l-6-0l-turnkey-engines-starting-1995-a.html

You live in Detroit.... No need to say more

Near it and you're more likely to get robbed going there to buy something than you are to get what you think you are going to get.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

If I was going to do a swap it would get a lq9.

meh 4.8 or 5.3 have pretty decent overbore potential. And if its the difference of $500 or $600 the performance increase may not be worth it.

I am still waiting on Miguels to get ticked off with the 454 and tell me to take it off his hands

:peepwall:

You have 2k? I already got a cam for it..if the one in it was big this other one is much bigger.. 4 miles to a gallon is what I see in my near future.. It's not really big but big enough to get me in trouble

Most likely nothing will get done to it Unless it pukes it's guts.

I got to go to the junkyard soon though because those 18 6×9'S gotta come from somewhere.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Get factory amps while you're at it

Nah people ain't ready for all that,

I'm just gonna tap them into the door speakers with some lamp cord.

Archived