PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

My new CDT mids, should be here today,,,here is a manufacturer pic.

imageMain_4_120.jpg

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

null-2224.jpg

null-1432.jpg

null-2381.jpg

I use the gopro for work all the time, could you give me a link to these?

I found the store here http://www.liquc.com/store/?orderby=date

edit: i think i got it

Amazon lol

They are exactly the same. Just aluminum. I think it adds color.

That amp is amazing. Good luck trying to get all strands of 8 gauge in there tho.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Always thought those PBR's where cool, If I wasn't running active I would get one and run it on some front components, so small its just awesome.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

That amp is amazing. Good luck trying to get all strands of 8 gauge in there tho.

Yeah the inputs for power and ground are tiny! Not quite sure what ill do about that. I have some SHCA 8 I may twist up and tin with some solder before I hook it up.

It will be paired with a EQS746 and 4 RF marine speakers (75 watts rms). Should work out perfect!

Yeah I just gave up and got some decent OFC 10 gauge, then put it 3 inches from a distro. Gets about 0.3v drop at about max clean output, at 63hz HPF.

I was a little skeptical at first (held onto my receipt) thinking it was gonna sound like ass, but the sound is as clean as it gets.

2007 Pacifica

Yeah I just gave up and got some decent OFC 10 gauge, then put it 3 inches from a distro. Gets about 0.3v drop at about max clean output, at 63hz HPF.

I was a little skeptical at first (held onto my receipt) thinking it was gonna sound like ass, but the sound is as clean as it gets.

Its not the sound you have to worry about its the heat. Good thing you kept your receipt they like to fry even with an external fan on them. Hope it works for you though.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Its not the sound you have to worry about its the heat. Good thing you kept your receipt they like to fry even with an external fan on them. Hope it works for you though.

Had it for 8 months, no issue. Glad you know how to read reviews on Amazon. This amp is tits.

2007 Pacifica

Archived