basshead7890 Posted May 22, 2015 Report Posted May 22, 2015 My Build Log 95 Honda Accord Nook HD+ tablet Team Ascendant Audio 18" 2 Skar Audio SK-2500.1D Crescendo Audio C1100.4 2006 Civic, Fi SP4 12", bc3500 Build log
Benobatman Posted May 22, 2015 Report Posted May 22, 2015 Scooped this MEM lathe lamp from work, gonna restore it and put it up above my workbench at home
Nates_Veloster Posted May 23, 2015 Report Posted May 23, 2015 but... i do like mine.. Can't wait for mine. Should be ready soon. Fi/DC/SHCA/SMD fanaticSome people talk about changing the world, others of us actually do it.Violet's Build:Dynomat Xtreme deadener (all doors and trunk)(2) RF 200w circuit breakerRF RCA'sVM-1 1/0 gauge welding leadBig 3 Singer Hairpin Alt (blue)7" touch screen HU (factory)Diamond tweets Mids (front) RF 6.5Mids (rear) CVL64MBX Massive 7 band EQ/Xover/line driverSky High 12 g wire & heat shrink for 1/0 gDB Link/Sky High Ring Terminals2 - Fi BL 12'sPorted box tuned to 32 DC 175.4DC 2kD2700 and XP950 XS BatteriesProject DB connectors/step downsDD-1
n8ball2013 Posted May 23, 2015 Report Posted May 23, 2015 oh lord. You about to find out how expensive 308 gets lol. Nice choice though. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
basshead7890 Posted May 23, 2015 Report Posted May 23, 2015 lol yeah, I've been searching palmetto state armory everyday trying to find deals and came across that one blemished and on clearance. Now I just have wait for a deal on an upper. My Build Log 95 Honda Accord Nook HD+ tablet Team Ascendant Audio 18" 2 Skar Audio SK-2500.1D Crescendo Audio C1100.4 2006 Civic, Fi SP4 12", bc3500 Build log
ILuvJDM Posted May 23, 2015 Report Posted May 23, 2015 oh lord. You about to find out how expensive 308 gets lol. Nice choice though. haha the truth with this statement. I love .308 AR's though, I'm going to be building an AR once I get settled in my new house
BASS_ZEALOT! Posted May 25, 2015 Report Posted May 25, 2015 Avery makes great beer the white rascal is one of my favorites. I like a sour or a lambic too quite late but... yes im a fan im sippin maharaja right now like the Mephistopheles , hog heaven , the reverend, & czar , but this sour is the best so far , !!!! if you know sours, this is the shit ! SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
SoCaLBaMF Posted May 26, 2015 Report Posted May 26, 2015 BIG a/b amp for my mids. More pics here... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198308-lanzar-optidrive-1600x2-ab-monster/#entry2987842 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
knowledge Posted May 27, 2015 Report Posted May 27, 2015 When you gna bring the crv to a show manLOL.. That wouldnt last a mile in Mass hes lives like an hour from me lol LOL exactly it's been in mass with no issues. I also been changing several things on it. Doing 3 cars at once really slows things down. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
knowledge Posted May 27, 2015 Report Posted May 27, 2015 That crv has more shoes Than me Is for my other newer crv. .. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.