November '11 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by Rockford Fosgate!

November 2011 SOTM Vote  

224 members have voted

1. 1. November 2011 SOTM Vote

what happened to FASTLANE ?

I had to drop out of the SOTM Because I didnt finish my rebuild before the 20th, Its ok, I still have some work to finish on it, and this just gives me the extra time to complete 100% now for Dec SOTM.. Besides, CJ18 has done a super great job coming along with his F150, I hope he wins :) for this month! But check me out In Dec SOTM!

Audio Element Designs "A new level of Sound"

VOTE CJ18 and TEAM DC!!!!!

BUSTED lol

CJ18 got my vote :drinks:

CJ18 got my vote

Thanks guys! Looks like I have to fight the masses this month.

Hey CJ, I wanted to personally say congrats to you & your build for this months SOTM, I didn't vote for you because by the time I did get online to vote you already had 70 votes!! lol So I though I would vote on one of the other builds to show support since you already had this in the bag bro :D Anyways, I am a fan of your build so great job bro I know it was a lot of work! I will have mine finished 100% for Dec SOTM oh yeah! Congrats again bro :drinks:

Thanks all of you for the onslaught of votes I am getting! I appreciate it from all of you.

For those of you who don't know, if I do win this, I will be giving this stuff away on my YouTube in a drawing. I feel that since my truck is complete, I would like to help others who need equipment for their cars.

WHATS GOING ON? WHY IS OWNERS1 NOT UP TO VOTE???!!! The SICKEST build of the year and I can't Vote for it?

Go back and read page 3.

you MAY go to youtube, facebook etc, whatever you want......and TELL people about SOTM and that you need votes. Unfortunately, you cant offer prizes or chance at a prize in exchange for votes. Sorry! If you would like to give away or sell your winnings, if you won, AFTER the contest, of course that is your decision. BEFORE though, to sway the vote, is not allowed. Bummer too, that was a nice build. Bring it next month if you like. Then again you already expressed that you didnt want it so maybe you shouldnt. :pardon:

I am thinking SYSTEM OF THE MONTH, BEST "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" System next month, what do you guys think? No fairy tale systems allowed, it has to be fully in progress with products in hand (ie no "big plans", with no progress installs)

I think that is a great idea Steve! I think that is perfect for a lot of builds and open's the door for more results and entry's :)

i like the under construction theme. gonna be tough to regulate but i can pop in here more to help out Chode.

lets do it bro

I really doubt that will go well.

why is that? people nominate, people pick their favorite "in progress" build, someone wins something......A DD-1 or something that will help with the install. I think it would be fun and i dont care if their wont be as many nominations. It will make it that much easier for someone to win :D

anyway just an idea. :peepwall:

gonna be a little hard to regulate as far as guidelines but im sure we will come up with something to work. i think the prize of a DD-1 would be awesome too. just that prize alone i think a lot of people will want to enter but then again we will see a lot of people taking off their doors and saying there doing fiberglass when they dont even have a plastic cup to mix it in haha.

I agree lol, it would be easy to just take some things off and say "under construction" lol.. I I think its a great idea and open's the door for more entry's plus giving the chance to win to the lower odds :) Of course rules would have to be in place that separate and constitute what is a "under construction build :D My hats off to Steve & Chode & ev1 that helps. I love this forum, great work to all!

i think the under construction idea wont go well because people cant figure out what a finished system is. imagine how bad it will be without a clear definition

for example some people are literally never done with systems, even though it appears done to most they wont consider it done. so they nom themselves and people complain

how do we prove that the person is actually working on it? my system is under construction and has been for quite some time. i do a bit here and there but it is small stuff so people really cant tell a difference. in cases like that will the person be eligible? or must there be some kind of work per day

just some things that popped into my head when you said that. people will bitch no matter what, just keep that in mind

I agree with you on some notes, but here are some ideas, that might work, if the entry has a "under construction build" then they should show pics of the current build under construction, then they should post a live video with a paper stating the date of the start on the "new under construction build" They should show progress as they work, and they have to show a level of progress, I think that they should state what they are planning to change, and show they items ( products ) that they are going to upgrade. I think that there should be a level of progress each entry has to be along with their "New under construction build" to a point that shows they are working on it.. But these are just my idea's... No matter what you do, someone is always going to be pissy about one thing or another lol...

IDK.....I still like the mod/admin SOTM idea.....kinda gives us all an opportunity to show some appreciation.....

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

c'mon guys only one more day after today to get those votes in!!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Bump for votes!

And congrats to CJ on a well deserved November 2011 SOTM victory! :drinks:

I hope one day to have a bad ass setup like you!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Bump for votes!

And congrats to CJ on a well deserved November 2011 SOTM victory! :drinks:

I hope one day to have a bad ass setup like you!

Thanks I really appreciate it! One piece of advice that I have for you and this will hopefully save you alot of money. If you have a dream system that you want to do, just go for it now. Buy equipment as you can and build up everything that you want until you have everything that you need and then do the build. I have gone through so many different setups since I started this and it was all leading up to me finally building a wall. I spent 2 years trying to build something under the window line that made me happy on the meter and to the ear. I finally grew a set and built a wall and am finally happy.

Archived