I've been car shopping since about July and I ran across this today...I'm very much considering buying it. I've done alot of research on alot of cars this can go in the books with some of my favorites that I've found. Just thought I would share. :) Opinions?

http://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/2631629844.html

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

I've always liked 00-04 cobras due to the stance of the IRS and the 32v motor they came with(03-04 was s/c)

and 72-74 mach1s. I never cared for any of the other ones. The brand new ones are nice but the ass end is weak, front end looks great. the 5.0 32v motor is sick as hell. I never liked fords sohc motors period, even the 3v.

Yeah man, I'd love to have one of the 2009 or newers Stangs with the 5.0 32v's...my favorite Mustang model now. What hp/torque are the new ones making again? The GT's I think are putting out a little over 400 out of the factory. That's pretty impressive. But unfortunately, I can't afford that yet. So this is a good start. XD haha

The Bullitt Mustangs had a few different features about them to make them stand out, too much to list...not that they're really much different than a GT. But still! :drink40:

One of my favorite things about the Bullitts is their stance is just a little lower. Like 3/4" if I remember correctly. Not that lowering a car isn't easy to do, anyway.

Edited by Dylank811

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

If thats a true Mustang Bullitt, I would jump all over it!! Do you know the history behind the car? It's a remake of the Mustang Steve McQueen drove in the movie Bullitt.....it really is a cool car with an even cooler story behind it.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

If thats a true Mustang Bullitt, I would jump all over it!! Do you know the history behind the car? It's a remake of the Mustang Steve McQueen drove in the movie Bullitt.....it really is a cool car with an even cooler story behind it.

Yeah I do. I know all the ins and outs that Ford did to the Bullitt model. :) That's why I was so fond of this one. If I got it, I would probably take the Saleen spoiler off though. Not true to the model name. It didn't have a spoiler for a "cleaner" look.

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Awesome bro.....I may be wrong here, but I think the authentication tag is on one of the strut towers for that car. It's been a while since I have seen one so I may be wrong. But hell yea man if you can get it go for it.....I like that you wanna take it back to how it "should" be too!!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Awesome bro.....I may be wrong here, but I think the authentication tag is on one of the strut towers for that car. It's been a while since I have seen one so I may be wrong. But hell yea man if you can get it go for it.....I like that you wanna take it back to how it "should" be too!!

Haha thanks man! I might go check it out in person and see if it's got all the right mods...and try to find that authentication tag too. Definitely seems like a good collector's car!

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

I've been car shopping since about July and I ran across this today...I'm very much considering buying it. I've done alot of research on alot of cars this can go in the books with some of my favorites that I've found. Just thought I would share. :) Opinions?

http://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/2631629844.html

:wub:

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

^^^ froma different name and number

Never know he might take it