Sonic Electronix

Ive been around since the beginning when pap was trying to hype up their product. People started running them and people started to get pissed because they sucked. If I recall correctly the owner was a complete douchebag about it and claimed that it had to be the installs the woofers were loud nad blah blah blah. He pretty much demuthed everyone.

If you want to support that kind of guy then go ahead. David at psi is the start and finish line for frankenwoofers. PAP was cheaper for a reason.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i ran PAP recones for a few months and the guy who owns the subs still puts them thru a 1hr workout daily..and they have never faild..

maybe ppl were having issues.. bc they are overpowering them or MAYBE it was a crap install..

im NOT knocking daves work..i got 2 psi subs sittin in my closet lol.. just waiting for the right intsall to use them

i ran PAP recones for a few months and the guy who owns the subs still puts them thru a 1hr workout daily..and they have never faild..

maybe ppl were having issues.. bc they are overpowering them or MAYBE it was a crap install..

im NOT knocking daves work..i got 2 psi subs sittin in my closet lol.. just waiting for the right intsall to use them

Maybe you shouldn't post if you dont know. You sure like to try to piss off the staff don't you?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Maybe you shouldn't post if you dont know. You sure like to try to piss off the staff don't you?

and where did that come from?? i dont see how posting my personal experience is a crime??

dude asked if anyone had luck with them and i posted..big deal.. ive been in audio for 15yrs so i know a littlebit

ppl get butthurt soo easily

I like how demuthe has become a verb :lol:

Maybe we should submit it to merriam-Webster dictionary.

And to op, I don't think i would really consider something that I had the question the quality of. I know money is tight but quality is worth a couple extra bucks.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

and where did that come from?? i dont see how posting my personal experience is a crime??

dude asked if anyone had luck with them and i posted..big deal.. ive been in audio for 15yrs so i know a littlebit

ppl get butthurt soo easily

and I posted mine and you tried to discount it wihtout knowing a thing about the people i was talking about. or the incidents I was talking about. but thats ok you've been doing this for 15 years.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I just had a discussion about PAP this last summer at the speed'n'sound drag show. Derk, a dude I met there, was running an 18" PSI rebuilt sub (I think it was a TRF motor) and he had some great things to say. First he rambled on about Robot Underground and how their recone came apart and was shit and then talked about Pierce Audio. He sent them his motor and they took all winter to build with excuse on top of excuse. He went on and on, and had some really colorful things to say about them and RU. But he was obviously very happy with his PSI recone. I myself have had bad luck with RU, but up until just now I thought PAP was dead. Didn't they make the Weapons of Mass Destruction subs with the cones that look like blue jeans? Either way, obviously they're not big enough that I would trust sending my sub to them. I'll stick to Dave at PSI or Forevrbumpn.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

ok ill skip on PAP, and dc i don't mind if they not SQ im running 9k lol sq can go fuck itself.. just needs be loud. and ima run psi i guess lol

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU