Focal 6M115 $9 midbass?

Mikesmith0890

Those grills are slick man perfect for those speakers. Those in a door?

Yep I will take some better far away pics.

god hard to compare them i mean jeeze i got 4 in each door so they get loud, but im waiting for my 175.4 for some real power for them! so i will let you know, i also need a new crossover and i think i want to get 4 super tweeters as well, but im not positive

i had beyma sck 6.5s and they are loud and amazing sounding, they were loud but not near as loud, but this is also 12 speakers compared to 2 mids wize

LOL It's cool first impressions out the box, these are solid looking mids, very simple very clean. Running them on my amp now @ 8 ohms and these shits are loud, sound nice and clear and the midbass is beautiful. I have them crossed at 90 on the low end and 280 on the high end full pass. Tuned with the DD1 and CC1 I want to see how low I can take them and I am thinking about getting another 2 to put in my front doors and run em at 4 ohms so each see about 50w. For now these sound really good and for the price you really couldn't beat it.

F13.jpg

I threw some grills I had from my FLI's they fit nicely and have a really good look to em.

What kinda amp you have pushing them? and why not wire them to 4ohms already just to see how they sound?

I have my FLI amp pushing them right now and it does 100x4 @ 4 ohms so I figure running these at 8 ohms for now is still getting quite of bit of power out of them they are rated at 50w rms so I really don't want to over do it. I am going to order another 2 and run them at 4 ohms on a channel per pair with the PPI tweets on separate channels up front.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Looked over E-bay and found them for this, be careful before you click the link http://www.ebay.com/...1b1b0c2&vxp=mtr

LOL now aint that something... seems like someone ordered bulk and is making a profit... i bought from woofers etc also before

Looked over E-bay and found them for this, be careful before you click the link http://www.ebay.com/...1b1b0c2&vxp=mtr

LOL now aint that something... seems like someone ordered bulk and is making a profit... i bought from woofers etc also before

I believe those may be a different mid range if you look at the fs and rms the ones we all purchased are 60w rms and have a 62 hz fs whereas the ones on ebay are 100w rms and 56hx fs. I think they may be two totally different speakers that look alike. Regardless I love the ones I got for $27 shipped.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I believe those may be a different mid range if you look at the fs and rms the ones we all purchased are 60w rms and have a 62 hz fs whereas the ones on ebay are 100w rms and 56hx fs. I think they may be two totally different speakers that look alike. Regardless I love the ones I got for $27 shipped.

Or it´s the newer style.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Or it´s the newer style.

Lol good point.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

They focal are loud & clear with good bass... We had 16 of then in the astro doors.

Ps Selling all 16 of them now, working on a major rebuild...

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

Archived