Second Skin Audio

1 15 or 2 10's

Hertz_dont_it

i just bought 1 15" american bass xd dual 4 ohm 450w rms and 900w max. and i also got 2 10" original jlw3's dual 2ohm. and i already replaced the foam on them and they work fine but witch ones should i use? and the amp i have is alpine v12 mrd-m500 it runs 500w rms at 2ohms

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

if you own both why not just hook them up one at a time and see which one you like better?

because it'd be logical.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

if you own both why not just hook them up one at a time and see which one you like better?

dont wanna take time to build boxes to specs :shok:

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

15 has more cone area and will handle the power fine

Do you know if those sound alright at different fq's? I see they have direct leads but haven't heard them in person. Not really the best brand in the world but they look like a pretty beefy sub.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

15's can play an identical range of frequencies compared to 10's. just that the output is louder.

i mean, the jl's COULD be louder, but theoretically the american bass will be louder.

Archived