Lauziere1 Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 149.4 @ 43hz lol!!! idk 94 mustang v6 Walled Two FI BTL 18's Pioneer DEH-P59001B RF 6X8s in the doors (deck power) DC 3.5k amp 0 gauge 220 Amp alt (built in my hometown nothing special) 3 batterys, 1 stock and two decent ones. Team Asshole My build: Walled Mustang Build
Trigg Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 152.7 there is some VERY hard headed people out there. Anyone who says a DD-1 isnt necessary is also saying an O-scope isnt necessary. Anyone who says an O-scope IN THE MINIMUM isnt necessary, is a noob. Forget the DD-1 for a minute, any reputable installer will at LEAST use an O-scope. Those guys in that thread are clowns. Hard headed clowns.
nbshazeezee Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 150.1 Ye dig, getting loud off little (2) AQ HDC3 12 AQ 2200D - Replaced it, Works great AQ4x90 JBL 662s 2 ways (2)XS 5100r under the hood & A 170amp alt
Parentnoia Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 137.9 1999 GMC Suburban SLTNo system planned just yet. Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
knowledge Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 146 REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 145.3 I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Blazer Boy280 Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 152.8 My Build:Blazer Got Bass
BassJunkie Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 149.4 i wanted 148.8 but that took so 149.3 That one is taken as well lol 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Guest jesseadkins187 Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 well id guess a number but someone has already guessed it i can tell you that...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.