Sonic Electronix

I think I know what you mean jarrid but since it's either the actual latch or a mechanism near the latch I think if I used an expanding foam it would either not close or worse if I did close it it wouldn't open

If I misunderstood ur description please correct me

nope you understood me perfectly :) ... I misunderstood where the problem was lol. maybe try some peel and seel under the edge of the trunk around the latch and see if that works (til you get money for actual sound deadener....)

and good thought on it not opening after closing....lmao didnt even think of that HA that would suck

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

I think I know what you mean jarrid but since it's either the actual latch or a mechanism near the latch I think if I used an expanding foam it would either not close or worse if I did close it it wouldn't open

If I misunderstood ur description please correct me

nope you understood me perfectly :) ... I misunderstood where the problem was lol. maybe try some peel and seel under the edge of the trunk around the latch and see if that works (til you get money for actual sound deadener....)

and good thought on it not opening after closing....lmao didnt even think of that HA that would suck

Haha yeah I'd be totally fucked too cuz my seats dont fold down haha. But yeah I'm thinking I should just screw around with putting something on the latch so it's not metal on metal maybe like metal on tape or your idea of peel and seal that will make it not rattle really loud

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Rattles are kool tho???

If this was me. Id buy a can of foam spray all gaps in the lid and order a sheet of SS damplifier pro 9$ cut it into strips and put it on the lid itself were the seal touches it. It will probable make the trunk lid hard as hell to close but thats what you want.

Oh good idea man that's basically what I need is for it to be really hard to close

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

make a bandpass box with the port to the panel and that will stop the rattle, great stuff works too in tight areas, but the box will give you best bass though

I wish I had room for a bandpass.. I'm worried about fitting in a ported I might need some real creativity to make it work lol

my brother has it in a 2003 impala and its bad ass and the box is really not big like 1.5 cuf per chamber plus whatever he has at front which can be another 1.5 to 2 cuf and its clean