Had to be that guy tonight

Went to Target tonight to pick up some things for the baby and had to stop at the local gas station/gangster hang out for gas. As I was inside waiting to pay for my drink an older model honda civic(think 02 or so) pulls up to the pump and I hear one low thump. You know the is that someone's bass or what thump. As I pay for my drink and head back out to the car I can see this kid fiddling with the radio and no sooner does he jump out of the car then the bass line kicks in. At a much louder level than he was at before. Still wasnt anything impressive but with my daughter less than ten feet away sleeping I wasnt having it. So he pops out of the car and does the quick scan to see who's noticing his beat and sees me standing across the pump. I look at him and say hey you want to turn that down my daughters sleeping. S s ss sorry sir thats all he could say as he dove back in to turn it down and head into the store with his tail tucked.

I guess that didnt turn out hte way he was expecting and keep in mind that just because there are other bassheads out there that there is a time and place for everything and even we don't care to hear it all the time.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

probably not my daily isnt anything special although probably still louder thna this kid but Im too old to try to show off like that. Throw in the fact that Id really hate to have to shoot someone for following me home and trying to rob me. Well I wouldnt really hate it but Id hate having to deal with it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I think what pissed me off the most is that he spent a few minutes fiddlign with shit and had both windows down and his door open. its almost december in northeast pa. Its under 50 degrees. like i said there is a time and place for everything. he's a local kid so im sure ill run into him again.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

At least he turned it down ;)

some kids would just say fuck off

I assure you that if he would have told me to fuck off it would have ended well for him.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

These young punks! I am telling you- Maybe his young punk thick blood needed all the windows down suddenly even though it was less than 50 degrees out?? But I bet not.

My situations usually go the other way- If in the van, I will walk by like I can't hear it and then blast them real quick to make the point.

I know what you mean about how he turned it up tho- we have fools down here in the south that do that crap on the daily. Pull in to the gas station, drop the windows, and crank the piss out of it. It just shows a lack of class.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived