i really want to build a set of custom towers with either a pair of 6.5" in each or a single 6.5" in each depending on woofer price ive been searching around PE but there are so many woofers to choose from i dont really want to do a basic ported enclosure i want to do something different i was thinking T lines but i ahve no idea where to start if anyone has any advise thanks in advance

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

You should be able to find some designs on a 2way set-up with that speaker in that thread, been a while since i last went through it though.

http://www.diycable.com/main/product_info.php?cPath=24&products_id=538

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1238398

Edited by Skullz

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

my number one rule when buying speakers that need to perform quality sound is that if you cant find a frequency response chart you don't buy. The chart provides the baseline on where to start the enclosure design, without it the whole job is just a series of shots in the dark.

Look into Dayton Audio over on PE, thats what i have in my A pillars and they are the best $30 i have spent on the car. :good:

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

What started me looking into this was the sale on the focal 6.5" they had ... I was going to buy 4 of them but I don't know if they will do what I want.... I'm looking for full range towers will nice low end extension but still staying flat a the higher freq I was watching a hexibase video on YouTube and he did a set of t line towers for a pair of 3.5" drivers that had unbelievable freq despise all the way down to 30hz

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged