Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have tried to figure it out a few times....I think it says, "you wanna fuck me"?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Posted

I've had my member title for a while, and I'm quite proud of it... xD

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

I still can't figure it out lol

"Wanna fuck me?"

I have tried to figure it out a few times....I think it says, "you wanna fuck me"?

yep that's it!

Oh and how about for me,

"Early Mornin Stoned Effin Pimp"

Unless you guys can think of something better...


Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback


Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's


Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Posted

I still can't figure it out lol

"Wanna fuck me?"

I have tried to figure it out a few times....I think it says, "you wanna fuck me"?

yep that's it!

Oh and how about for me,

"Early Mornin Stoned Effin Pimp"

Unless you guys can think of something better...

I was referring to the title thing lol, I knew what his avatar was "saying" lol

Posted

i am a supporting member and in the 18+ access but cannot change my title so can you change it to jakobe-won or jakobe 1, just so it rhymes with obi-won like obi-won kenobi. And i would like to change my name from Jakobebassbudds to Jakobe or The jakobe dont know if this can happen in this thread but jakobebassbudds is to long

thanks to whom it may concern !!!!!!

2 12ks and i dont know what to do

build in the works!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 482 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...