the 90 or later :peepwall: for the old farts :lol:

for the people that dont know my gf/wife is 3 mouths prego and i started to think about me being a kid and how i miss it alot and i want that same stuff for my kid then i started to think how this generation of kids (not all some) are so stuck up it kinda sad

idk i guess im just venting so feel free to post if u want

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

ya i know

now there so many kiddy f*ckers in the world u cant let ur guard down or dumb shit like that

and thanks bro

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

the 90 or later :peepwall: for the old farts :lol:

for the people that dont know my gf/wife is 3 mouths prego and i started to think about me being a kid and how i miss it alot and i want that same stuff for my kid then i started to think how this generation of kids (not all some) are so stuck up it kinda sad

idk i guess im just venting so feel free to post if u want

congrats man my wife is a month prego and this will be my second but i know what you mean about kids these days my first child is spoiled brat and i don't want her to be stuck up at all actually i won't let her be :good:

that good and thanks

i just want to give my kid the childhood i had but now aday u do anything someone else thinks is bad u will get the cops or cps call over dumb eff shit

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

that good and thanks

i just want to give my kid the childhood i had but now aday u do anything someone else thinks is bad u will get the cops or cps call over dumb eff shit

yep everyone scared to spank there kids and stuff. that what i think is funny about all these books and stuff they say don't spank and such but look at kids that don't get spanked these days compared to us and our parents :shrug:

I miss the tv shows for kids in the 90`s for sure,

Have you seen the shit they put on tv for children nowadays?

Definitely wasnt as bad for me back then, must be even worse for you older guys :rofl:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I'm 22 and miss being a kid. Working full time and getting my life straight seemed awesome in high school, i now want to go back to high school.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

i know

me and the wife got into a fight about spanking the kid when they do something wrong..i told her flat out im spanking the kid and there nothing she can do about it lol

and the shows for "kids" are more like for teens there so much sex and all that on them it unreal i do miss the shows we had.

and i just turned 22 (09/06) and im trying...well about to sign the papers to join the army and all this stuff

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

Congrats and completely agreed, I'm 24 with no kids but damn the shows they have today are just stupid compared to what we had. We had Little Bear, Secret Land of the Gnomes, PB&J Otter, Ninja Turtles, Biker Mice from Mars, Beetleborgs, Beast Wars, Animaniaks, All That, Goosebumps, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Alex Mack, Salute Your Shorts, Clarissa Explains it All, Mighty Max, Bobby's World, Captain Planet, TaleSpin, Full House, Family Matters, Growing Pains, Wonder Years, Rugrats, Rocko's Modern Life, Ahh Real Monsters, etc. I could go on and on, shit that's already more shows than I can today that I watch! I wish I could go back to the 90's but still have todays technology lol

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical