New h/u installed today but......

I installed my new headunit, everything was working fine untill I started driving around. I was on this bumpy road and then the sound started cutting in and out then poof.....my audio was gone lol. The h/u is still on and is charging my iphone but no audio from aux or radio. What could be wired poorly so it would not get sound to any of my speakers? I understand if I had one of the speaker wires hooked up bad and it had stopped but for all of them to stop working what wire would do that? o.O. I was so happy I got my first install done all by myself then this shit happens lol.

Fi X12

AQ750

Pioneer DEH-6300B h/u

If all your speakers stopped sounds like you have a speaker wire loose or pinched and may be grounding causing your outputs to fail... check each wire closely!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Quick question think this would happen from having my RCAs and remote wire plugged in but having them just sitting on my floor not hooked up to my amp? Cuz i unplugged my RCA cables and then it started working again. dunno if it was just a coincidence or what

Fi X12

AQ750

Pioneer DEH-6300B h/u