vega87 Posted November 28, 2011 Report Posted November 28, 2011 I have connected all of the wiring the way it is supposed to be connected, but I need to connect the parking wire and I don't know how to do it. The stereo works but you can't see anything on the screen. The stereo is hooked up in a 2001 Pontiac Grandam. I hope that someone can help me in figuring this out.
bass_stalker Posted November 28, 2011 Report Posted November 28, 2011 you have to ground it, if that dosnt work you have to wire it to a relay or a switch the switch being the easier option JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.
vega87 Posted November 28, 2011 Author Report Posted November 28, 2011 I have already grounded the wire and nothing happened. How do I have to the relay or the switch processes.
m&c caraudio Posted November 28, 2011 Report Posted November 28, 2011 Maybe bad radio. Cuz it should work with just direct ground to the pink wire. Maybe the pin isn't in right? Those radios don't need a switch or relay or pac module.
carlosg_313 Posted November 28, 2011 Report Posted November 28, 2011 Did you cut the wire and just grounded the end piece of the manufacture wire or the end piece leading to the headunit? How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
Guest Posted November 28, 2011 Report Posted November 28, 2011 some newer headunits require you to ground, unground, and then reground the wire in order for the dvd function to be used.
vega87 Posted November 28, 2011 Author Report Posted November 28, 2011 The radio is brand new and what i did was ground the pink wire directly to the chassis to see if that would work. It works I just cant see the screen.
m&c caraudio Posted November 28, 2011 Report Posted November 28, 2011 Can you see the screen when your listening to the radio? If not bad hu
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.