XS Power

XS Power D3100 confusion! need help!

By combining all of the alts you won't strain your stock one anymore than the mechman alts will be, your stock won't be capable of 100% duty cycle like the mechman alts will so it will eventually fail though. To wire them up connect all positives together and all grounds together in parallel so your only getting 12v cause if you wire them in series you'll increase the voltage and risk blowing everything.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

So your alt should be made to power those accessories and a little bit more and the batteries will hold the reserve for you so you can ram on it and not have to over work everything else.

i calculated all the thing that how much power my audio and visual devices sucks and i found that (5) D3100s gives me the power i needed! one of my friend told me that "if i make compatibility between batteries amp and alternator amp i would take best results" thats why i m trying to find out the rms amp of D3100s

RDD *ROHIT DUDEJA DESIGNS*

37671618w.jpg

fairly simple

youll want to get a external voltage regulator for the mechman alternators.

having one run of 1/0 or better is good, but you can certainly add more for less resistance.

be sure to do the big 3.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

37671618w.jpg

fairly simple

youll want to get a external voltage regulator for the mechman alternators.

having one run of 1/0 or better is good, but you can certainly add more for less resistance.

be sure to do the big 3.

how much amp fuse i wan't? for (5) D3100s

So ur going to use the mechman alt with the Oem alt on the same belt but u don't want to hook up the new alts to the Oem battery? Are u runing a 14 or 16 volt system? If not all this is a huge waste of tym and part/money

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

So ur going to use the mechman alt with the Oem alt on the same belt but u don't want to hook up the new alts to the Oem battery? Are u runing a 14 or 16 volt system? If not all this is a huge waste of tym and part/money

yaa i wan't to use my mechman alternator with my factory alternator on the same belt and i don't wan't to hook up the mechman alts to the factory battery because i don't wan't to use my fatory battery for my system because i don't wan't to take strain on factory accessories and battery, factory battery will only used to power the factory accessories not to my system! and i don't know the voltage because i don't install the system yet! even i don't unbox my devices but i have all the things that i wan't to hook up in my car!

i wan't seprate power house for my system!

Edited by 10rohitdudeja

Whats so hard to understand people? He doesn't want his stereo being electrically wired to his factory wiring so that there isn't any strain on the factory equipment. I'd love to able to do this!

Sir, your diagram is correct. I would recommend though, if you can run a higher voltage like 16v. More efficient for amps and more power. :-)

Whats so hard to understand people? He doesn't want his stereo being electrically wired to his factory wiring so that there isn't any strain on the factory equipment. I'd love to able to do this!

Sir, your diagram is correct. I would recommend though, if you can run a higher voltage like 16v. More efficient for amps and more power. :-)

thaks for recommend my diagram! i wan't some more help like how much amp output alternator i wan't for (5) D3100s and how much D3100 amp have?